Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Meow-17472.jpg

What the bleep?

EDIT: fail, admins don't get auto-censored :(

No one saw that anyway :shades:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Meow-17472.jpg

What the bleep?

Are you a wizard?

Edit: Damn ninja Admins.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Geese, it was only there for like a second :(

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

No one saw that anyway :shades:

Denial.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

oh i'm sorry again... i didn't realise you caught my sarcasm as you were rather quick to remind me about how honest you are.

i should have realised that your mother would have taught you that brutal honesty is always better than politeness and that you should always tell the truth, even if it might hurt someone's feelings.

your careful tact and consideration is much better than i could imagine. and i am sorry that i think you're a tactless, inconsiderate piece of humanity.

i should have realised that your mother would have instilled manners in you, making you into the perfect gentleman.

Beating around the bush can lead to misunderstandings which can easily end up worse than being straight up. Also, if everyone was straight up no one would care, and no one would get upset.

Also, I don't much appreciate you bringing my mother into an argument about my lifestyle.

@fluff: Don't think so. They do something like that at mcdonalds though.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Really Halo? There's a [bleep]ing rule against language for a reason. It's against the [bleep]ing rules. If I can't say [bleep] in text, then you can't say [bleep] in a [bleep]ing video.

Yeah. [bleep]ing hilarious.

Seriously, why do you always do [cabbage] like that? You post unfunny videos, or your even less funny "Herp derp 4chan reaction image" things on every one of your posts. It's not clever. It's not cool. Seriously.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

>implying anyone cares about your YTPMVs, your mediocre minecraft creations, blog, or social life.

I find a good deal of what halo posts amusing. I've seen that Abe Lincoln thing several times though, so it's lost it's touch.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Please Tyler, do continue your "trolling" attempt.

>implying anyone cares about your YTPMVs, your mediocre minecraft creations, blog, or social life.

Tell me halo, when's the last time I've posted a YTPMV? Oh right - I never have. Certainly not without Gallade having posted first. And minecraft? You were the one asking after my castle. A [bleep]ing hour ago. Way to be hypocritical. My blog? 3 things I've posted in this thread about it. One was today. As for my social life - we just went over that. You never seem to put out anyway.

So [bleep] off Halo. Jesus christ.

Edit: Well damn. :3

Indeed. I can't tell if Tyler was trying to mock me or not. Regardless, I care little.

Out of curiosity, why so many one eyed felines from that site?

2pzzjb9.jpg

He's so cute when he's angry!

89XSK.jpg

Good show Tyler, good show.

As much as we mess with Tyler, I do rather enjoy his company.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Not you in particular 321, just the whole drama thing we had like 5 minutes ago because it was kinda funny even though I took a side and was thus part of it.

As much as we mess with Tyler, I do rather enjoy his company.

oh i'm sorry again... i didn't realise you caught my sarcasm as you were rather quick to remind me about how honest you are.

i should have realised that your mother would have taught you that brutal honesty is always better than politeness and that you should always tell the truth, even if it might hurt someone's feelings.

your careful tact and consideration is much better than i could imagine. and i am sorry that i think you're a tactless, inconsiderate piece of humanity.

i should have realised that your mother would have instilled manners in you, making you into the perfect gentleman.

Beating around the bush can lead to misunderstandings which can easily end up worse than being straight up. Also, if everyone was straight up no one would care, and no one would get upset.

Also, I don't much appreciate you bringing my mother into an argument about my lifestyle.

@fluff: Don't think so. They do something like that at mcdonalds though.

duly noted. however she is not entirely blameless in this case.

http://PARENTINGBOOKMARK.com/pages/articleBMI04.htm

My face when basically the current page in the Today thread is about my signature.

629UP.jpg

Ah yes, morals. We could get into a lengthy discussion about those.

It seems to me that it keeps boiling down to you just don't like the way I approach things because I don't get all emotional like you think I should.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Wow, haven't done a good trolling attempt in a while.

Feels good man.

[hide]Well, I'll be brutally honest, I knew you were trolling from the get go.

But to help your self esteem[/hide]

Great job!