Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Yeah I looked at the iTunes again and no, it doesn't make sense. I looked up a song that I ha actually listened to 1000 times in 7-8 grade and that song is at 63 or something. It all got screwed up when I started manually managing and added like 400 songs at once a couple summers ago I think

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Mine is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKZTr-5skvo

at 63 plays

Followed by:

and

At 60 plays each.

It's pretty accurate - those are probably my 3 favorite songs.

Note: I don't expect others to particularly like these, particularly the first two. This is my opinion only.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Ow.

That first one hurts to listen at a relatively high volume.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

In the summer between 7th and 8th grade I listened to the song "Move Along" by the All-American Rejects 1000 times because of some friend I had on runescape who randomly disappeared.

Oh wait. That was on my old iPod, I'm stupid.

But my play stats are still messed up, if I get super bored I'll calculate how long I've listened to my iPod according to that thing. Granted, it is one of my greatest possessions and at points I have use it for hours every day, but yeah, I haven't listened to dynamite 50 bajillion times.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

I thought you made the gif yourself. Like you drew it all and everything. I'm disappointed

7XrwO.png

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Edit: ^Halo making a pun? What the heck? Who are you and what have you done with /FG/'s top poster?

Yeah, sorry. I thought about it, but well, here's that gif:

girlg.gif

And here's one of mine (traced, but I did draw it myself sort of)

caramelldansen.gif

Murdered him and took his bed.

No, Tyler did.

He made one for every regular during the pre 1,000 pages.

I really like those first two songs. What's the name of that genre?

Techno/Electronic. Renard does a lot of different genres of techno, all under different aliases for each genre - i.e. Kitsune2 for chiptune/8-bit, Renard for more traditional techno, NegaRen as a mix of all his aliases. This is his old account, which currently has more of his work than his new account. He also has a website with all of his stuff on it up for download. Some you have to pay for, but he has quite a bit that's free, which is nice. His NegaRen alias is supposedly a once a year thing every October, so hopefully he should be putting out a new NegaRen album this year, which I'm excited about.

And yes, as Halo said, he's a furry. :rolleyes:

No, Tyler did.

He made one for every regular during the pre 1,000 pages.

I don't remember one for me. :(

You were like some monk looking dude. I don't know, there's a post with all of them on it.

I want to share with you a few of the tentative conclusions I've reached regarding Lord Halo 2 Proman's viewpoints. And I stress the word "tentative," because the subject of what motivates Lord Proman is tricky and complex. The first thing I want to bring up is that Lord Proman is currently limited to shrieking and spitting when he's confronted with inconvenient facts. In a lustrum or two, however, Lord Proman is likely to switch to some sort of "twist the history, sociology, and anthropology disseminated by our mass media and in our children's textbooks" approach to draw our attention away from such facts.

While we may all pray for a perfect utopian world in which everyone is holding hands and singing "We Are the World" in perfect harmony, the blunt reality is that Lord Proman's method (or school, or ideologyit is hard to know exactly what to call it) goes by the name of "Lord Proman-ism". It is a sappy and avowedly drossy philosophy that aims to sharpen intergroup tensions. His biases can be subtle. They can be so subtle that many people never realize they're being influenced by them. That's why we must proactively notify humanity that Lord Proman is terrified that there might be an absolute reality outside himself, a reality that is what it is, regardless of his wishes, theories, hopes, daydreams, or decrees.

Lord Proman maintains that truth is whatever your grievance group says it is. That's not just a lie but is actually the exact opposite of the truthand Lord Proman knows it. Why is Lord Proman deliberately turning the truth on its head like that? To answer that rhetorical question let me just say that Lord Proman likes to seem smarter than he really is. It therefore always amuses me whenever he cracks open a thesaurus, aims for intellectualism, misses, and lands squarely in a puddle of evil frippery. Guess what? I am not trying to save the worldI gave up that pursuit a long time ago. But I am trying to get the facts out in the hope that somebody else will do something to solve the problem.

Of course, Lord Proman has become Death, the destroyer of worlds. I say "of course" because Lord Proman likes to quote all of the saccharine, sticky moralisms about "human rights" and the evils of masochism. But as soon as we stop paying attention, he invariably instructs his understrappers to supplant national heroes with the most violent scroungers you'll ever see. Then, when someone notices, the pattern repeats from the beginning. Though this game may seem perverse beyond belief to any sane individual it makes perfect sense in light of Lord Proman's termagant morals.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again, but if Lord Proman can't stand the heat, he should get out of the kitchen. I've tried explaining to his grunts that I am skeptical of his efforts to produce a parasitic definition of "superincomprehensibleness". Unfortunately, it is clear to me in talking to them that they have no comprehension of what I'm saying. I might as well be talking to creatures from Mars. In fact, I'd bet Martians would be more likely to discern that we must all face the storm and stress of championing the force of goodness against the greed of petulant pettifoggers. This exercise will, at the very least, demonstrate to the world that Lord Proman says that everyone would be a lot safer if he were to monitor all of our personal communications and financial transactionseven our library records. Why on Earth does Lord Proman need to monitor our library records? While that question may not be as profound as "What's the meaning of life?" or "Is there a God?", it is better to be a little old-fashioned, but honest and loyal, than enlightened and modern, but insincere and stinking. Well, that's another story. To get back to my main point, I ought to mention that Lord Proman needs to stop living in denial. He needs to wake up and realize that I am deliberately using colorful language in this letter. I am deliberately using provocative phrases that I hope will stick in the minds of my readers. I do ensure, however, that my words are always appropriate and accurate and clearly explain how Lord Proman has the nerve to call those of us who solve the problems of wowserism, conformism, economic inequality, and lack of equal opportunity "conspiracy theorists". No, we're "conspiracy revealers" because we reveal that I've tried to explain to Lord Proman's ignorant chargés d'affaires that Lord Proman is an expert at faking sincerity. As could be expected, they were a bit slow on the uptake. I just couldn't get them to comprehend that when it comes to Lord Proman's hariolations, I suspect that we have drifted along for too long in a state of blissful denial and outright complacency. It's time to explain a few facets of this confusing world around us. The sooner we do that the better because Lord Proman cannot endure the world of reality and must take refuge in his besotted fantasies. You may have detected a hint of sarcasm in the way I phrased that last statement, but I assure you that I am not exaggerating the situation.

Lord Proman says that he's a moral exemplar. But then he turns around and says that he is the way, the truth, and the light. You know, you can't have it both ways, Lord Proman. Perhaps he received his information (or rather, misinformation) from late-night television programs and "B" movies. Sure, the things he does are wrong, sick, blowsy, immoralyou name it. But when uttered by Lord Proman, the word "global", as in "global spread of favoritism", implies, "It's not my fault". In reality, we'd truly have a lot less favoritism if he would just stop promoting the dim-witted reportages of the worst types of hypocritical oafs I've ever seen.

Is it important that Lord Proman's followers have discounted their brain as a useless organ? Of course it's important. But what's more important is that I certainly hope you're not being misled by the "new Lord Proman". Only his methods and tactics have changed. Lord Proman's goal is still the same: to make us the helpless puppets of our demographic labels. That's why I'm telling you that Lord Proman holds onto power like the eunuch mandarins of the Forbidden Citysterile obstacles to progress who sanctify his depravity.

Is anyone else out there as struck as I am by Lord Proman's utter disregard for morality and humanity? The reason I ask is that the point is that if everyone spent just five minutes a day thinking about ways to prescribe a course of action, we'd all be a lot better off. Is five minutes a day too much to ask for the promise of a better tomorrow? I hope not, but then again, we should not concern ourselves with Lord Proman's putative virtue or vice. Rather, we should concern ourselves with our own welfare and with the fact that Lord Proman decries or dismisses capitalism, technology, industrialization, and systems of government borne of Enlightenment ideas about the dignity and freedom of human beings. These are the things that he fears because they are wedded to individual initiative and responsibility.

Lord Proman had promised us liberty, equality, and fraternity. Instead, he gave us allotheism, barbarism, and negativism. I suppose we should have seen that coming, especially since documents written by Lord Proman's goombahs typically include the line, "One can understand the elements of a scientific theory only by reference to the social condition and personal histories of the scientists involved", in large, 30-point type, as if the size of the font gives weight to the words. In reality, all that that fancy formatting really does is underscore the fact that Lord Proman's allies like to say, "My bitterness at Lord Proman is merely the latent projection of libidinal energy stemming from self-induced anguish." Such frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. If someone wants me to believe something spiteful like that, that person will have to show me some concrete evidence. Meanwhile, I intend to show you that Lord Proman can't possibly believe that his activities are on the up-and-up. He's raffish but he's not that raffish.

If you think that Lord Proman understands the difference between civilization and savagery, then think again. I guess I can't blame him for wanting to elevate muddleheaded, disagreeable buffoons to the sublime. After all, the only weapons he has in his intellectual arsenal are book burning, brainwashing, and intimidation. That's all he has, and he knows it. I've left out many criticisms of Lord Halo 2 Proman from this wailing wall of a letter. Nevertheless, I aver that it's a starta philosophical space where we can plant a new flag symbolizing all that is wrong with Lord Proman.

Huh.gif

Yeah pretty much. I honestly feel weird drawing boobs ever. Male or Female. Like, on my Caramelldansen, I spent like 10 minutes deciding if I should put moobs on it. :unsure:

Edit:

Hmm...

[hide=The rest?]

chiefcaramelldansen.th.gif

cyniccaramelldansen.th.gif

humunguscaramelldansen.th.gif

judgecaramelldansen.th.gif

konatacaramelldansen.th.gif

nobhumunguscaramelldans.th.gif

reapercaramelldansen.th.gif

[/hide]

I still don't understand why Monk has a Judge outfit.