Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

>view display name history

Calm down Starsky, it's not that hard.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Stop changing your ussername.

DAT REFLECTOR

Did you ever start reading Steel Ball Run again? Scanlation got serious, getting chapters every couple of days, almost done with the thing.

16185_s.gif

Man, my rights are getting violated!

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

DAT REFLECTOR

Did you ever start reading Steel Ball Run again? Scanlation got serious, getting chapters every couple of days, almost done with the thing.

I haven't read JoJo's in a long time. I'm still in the middle of Part 4, and I've been reading this all this time:

Freezing_Volume_1.jpg

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

[hide=Oh, probably a little offensive? Maybe? I don't know.]wceJ1.jpg[/hide]

DAT REFLECTOR

I haven't read JoJo's in a long time. I'm still in the middle of Part 4, and I've been reading this all this time:

Freezing_Volume_1.jpg

xzww63h.jpg

What is it about?

16185_s.gif

DAT REFLECTOR

Freezing_Volume_1.jpg

xzww63h.jpg

What is it about?

Set in a slightly futuristic world, Earth has been invaded and is at war with aliens from another dimension called the Nova. In order to counter them, Pandoras and Limiters, genetically modified girls with super fighting skills and their male partners who use special "freezing" powers to limit their opponent's mobility, are made to fight against the Nova. The series focuses on Kazuya Aoi, a Limiter whose late sister was a Pandora, and Satellizer el Bridget, a powerful Pandora with a cold personality, both who are enrolled at the West Genetics Academy, one of the many academies where Pandoras and Limiters are trained. In spite of the warnings of all his friends about Satellizer, who has intense aphephobia, Kazuya decides to be her friend and Limiter. The story follows Kazuya's friendship with Satellizer, the students of the Academy and Earth's war against the Nova.

tl;dr - Aliens attack Earth, girls are genetically enhanced to kick alien ass, boys are altered to assist, Kazuya Aoi is the equivalent of pre-time skip Simon from Gurren Lagann, Satellizer is a tsundere, life at school sucks due to the spoiled [bleep]es with no respect for others.

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

That has got to be the most [bleep]ing retarded plot line I have ever heard for a girl cartoon.

You know how sometimes backpack zippers get caught weird so that you can't open them?

That just happened to both my backpack and my binder. :/

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Well, nobody else is posting. Might as well.

Shit, I'm so bored.

That has got to be the most [bleep]ing retarded plot line I have ever heard for a girl cartoon.

It could be worse. It could have been The Qwaser of Stigmata.

The Qwaser of Stigmata (聖痕のクェイサー Seikon no Kweisā) is an ongoing action manga series authored by Hiroyuki Yoshino and featuring art by Kenetsu Satō. It is notable for its heavy violence and use of graphic fanservice, and in particular, the use of breast milk as an actual plot device.

Too godlike.

It could be worse. It could have been The Qwaser of Stigmata.

The Qwaser of Stigmata (聖痕のクェイサー Seikon no Kweisā) is an ongoing action manga series authored by Hiroyuki Yoshino and featuring art by Kenetsu Satō. It is notable for its heavy violence and use of graphic fanservice, and in particular, the use of breast milk as an actual plot device.

Too godlike.

I tried to watch it for the plot. Sure the PLOT was nice, but the plot was too much for me to handle, ended up dropping it.

16185_s.gif

Yeah.

Remember dress up as a furry day last year? Or did you guys think I was making that up?