Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

St Louis 0 Texas 1

gerb dermmit

St Louis better step their game up.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Only three posts since I left?

*sigh*

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

You're going out of your way to be incredibly creepy just to one up me, Tyler?

Really?

well that was probably the worst k page yet. not because I wasn't here for it, but monk just cheated.

[bleep] you monk.

>2011

>being mad about page gets

lYGvD.png

guess which one is me

Middle obviously

K, so for my econ paper I need to describe an instance of free-riding I have had experience with. Free-riding as in someone taking advantage of the benefits of something but not contributing to it's cost.

I'm pretty much brain dead today for some reason. Any thoughts?

It'd have been better to do it on software/media piracy

No, seriosuly, someone get THE [bleep] in here.

Maybe we would if you told us why! I mean in the first post.

Going out of my way Halo?

And, to answer your question, no I'm not. I'm going out of my way to be creepy for the lulz. One-upping you is just a bonus.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Seany, I'll contact Pepsi tomorrow, to tell him to get his fat ass back on here.

He came back a few days ago.

Oh look at that guys.

30,000 posts.

Looks like it. Till he gets deployed or something.