Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

The troll face and record rip was unnecessary.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

the amount of pepsi in this thread is sufficient to nring me oit of withdrawl.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Goon, you watched NGE? You should watch NGE. It's really good.

I have, it's the only anime I've ever watch all the episodes of. Apparently there are some remake type things?

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Dax levels are dangerously low.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

What.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

pepsi i dont get your sig picture.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I have, it's the only anime I've ever watch all the episodes of. Apparently there are some remake type things?

Death and Rebirth - "Technically" Two movies. Death is just a summary of the first 24 (I think) episodes. Rebirth is the first part of EoE. No reason to watch either.

End of Evangelion - How the series was supposed to end. It got the shitty last two episodes because of time/money reasons. If you haven't seen EoE, definitely check it out. It's [bleep]ing awesome.

Revival of Evangelion - More summary. No reason to watch.

Then there are the Rebuild movies. They're similar to the original series with a few significant differences. If it's been a while since you've seen NGE, you should watch them. If not, wait for all 4 to be released and watch it then.

I don't know if any of that is dubbed.

Suppose that A and B are directly proportional, but A and C are inversely proportional. Suppose, further, that if A=1, then B=2 and C=3?

a) What are the values of B and C if A=10?

b) Are B and C directly proportional? Inversely proportional? Explain.

c) Suppose that B=10. Find the values for A and C.

a) B=20 C=.3

b)B is inversely proportional to C, since B is inversely proportional to A and A is inversely proportional to C

c) A=5 C=.6

@Abc: yeah, a long time ago, though, I was like 12 and didn't understand shit. Also saw one of the old movies.

16185_s.gif

pepsi i dont get your sig picture.

The east coast earthquake?

Did you hear about it and or feel it where you were?

If you haven't, 6.5 quake hit Virgina, shook up the east coast. Was overly exaggerated, thus Pepi's image showing that exaggeration.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I just have it to have it really.

Need a new one though.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Death and Rebirth - "Technically" Two movies. Death is just a summary of the first 24 (I think) episodes. Rebirth is the first part of EoE. No reason to watch either.

End of Evangelion - How the series was supposed to end. It got the shitty last two episodes because of time/money reasons. If you haven't seen EoE, definitely check it out. It's [bleep]ing awesome.

Then there are the Rebuild movies. They're similar to the original series with a few significant differences. If it's been a while since you've seen NGE, you should watch them. If not, wait for all 4 to be released and watch it then.

I've seen EoE; total mind [bleep].

And yeah, I guess the Rebuild movies were the ones I heard about. How many more do they have to make? 2 down, 2 to go. GOOOOOOOOOGLE!!!!!!

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

my family felt it but I was in boot camp at the time and they didnt tell us shit.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I've seen EoE; total mind [bleep].

And yeah, I guess the Rebuild movies were the ones I heard about. How many more do they have to make?

my family felt it but I was in boot camp at the time and they didnt tell us shit.

If you haven't, 6.5 quake hit Virgina, shook up the east coast. Was overly exaggerated, thus Pepi's image showing that exaggeration.

It was nothing.