Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I wish I took AP calc. I know I'm smart enough for it. Regular calc was way too easy. I'm not even saying that to sound smart or anything. It was a really slow-paced class and we barely learned anything. Probably the second easiest math class I took in high school (The first being geometry).

I had a girl like that in my freshman year Geometry class. This year, the cast of the play convinced her that the aliens from Avatar were going to show up at opening night of the show. And she believed them. Like right away.

She's also the reason I acquired the nickname Shelby.

Oh, that's where you got it from.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

My imterwebs went haywire earlier, so in response to goons question,

We had to sound off our rank, name and division number. by the time i got to to my name i was choking, but i finished.

Tear gas makes everything wet sting. So your eyes feel like theres sweat in them, but worse. It feels like someone shoved an apple down your throat, and every orifice on your face turns on the water works, so your dripping tears, snot and spit. But it wears off pretty fast once your out of the room.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

what is it with the crowd here and the word "nerd"

nerd lololol neeerrrrds

shut the [bleep] up, you dont know how stupid you look when you say "nerd".

pet peeve

Sounds like something a nerd would say.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Question, do your schools actually use hall passes?

Random thought that just came across my mind.

It depends on the teachers here. Some, usually the old geezers that are bros, don't give a shit. Others are really strict about it.

errybodys getting mad

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

errybodys getting mad

2 people = everyone?

Okay.

>10:30.

Ergh. I really should go to bed. Meh.

Brush her off, assert your dominance by showing you dont need her.

2pzzjb9.jpg