Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Haha, oh man Pie. You're such a good troll.

I wish I can be a good troll like you when I grow up.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

It's a glitch.

I feel like we all post this everyday.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Believe what you want. That's the assumption we've came up with.

dax, consensus is that the guests are the result of a glitch, and they aren't actually there

Did anyone else notice the mass of guests come in again about 5 minutes ago?

It's a glitch most likely since it doesn't count toward guests if you look at the Forum Games index.

What in the name of tripsis' backside is with all of these guests.

Forum glitch, as near as we can tell. That or invaders from the Alt!Tip forum universe. Might also be Admins messing with us. :thumbdown:

Probably a glitch since when you visit the Forum Games index it doesn't count as guests.

Also, any of you guys mind is I unsticky http://forum.tip.it/topic/145-you-know-when-you-have-been-when/ ?

Also, why are there 14 guests browsing?

No, please do so.

And the guest thing is apparently just a glitch of some sort common to all forums of this kind. (Or at least the IP.Boards forums).

Just weighed myself again, 150 on the dot. I've weighed 150 for like the past 6 months.

My metabolism is so consistent. I wanna change things up. I wanna take control over my body.

Should I try to lose 5 pounds or gain 5 pounds?

I'm 6 feet tall and 150 lbs, so I'm on the thin side of normal btw.

What ever happened to that 100 push up challenge?

Ignore her, as she probably wasn't your type.

Hair stylists are usually skinny.

he was kinda busty,

YB2PI.gif

I did it for like 5 or 6 weeks or so and basically just gave up. It was getting really hard and I didn't want to bother repeating the weeks and blahblahblah excuses excuses.

However, I did get notably better at pushups during that time period.

SO, GAIN OR LOSE 5 POUNDS?