Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

gain 30 pounds

in muscle

bro it up

Also, I can hear my neighbours being obnoxiously loud. It's 3 am in the morning.

Now, the question is, will they be able tot hear me coming?

I don't think so...

16185_s.gif

gain 30 pounds

in muscle

bro it up

Also, I can hear my neighbours being obnoxiously loud. It's 3 am in the morning.

Now, the question is, will they be able tot hear me coming?

I don't think so...

D0JRn.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

1:18? What the christ. I could have sworn I saw 1:42 am earlier.

Oh wait, day light savings time.

WHOA MAN, I WAS AWAKE WHEN WE WENT BACK IN TIME ONE HOUR

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

The Tavern want me for a Pathfinder campaign.

HALO. THIS IS GOON FROM THE PAST. I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS ON 9-10-11.

I COME WITH A WARNING.

BEWARE OF JAMMY_JAM. HE WILL DESTROY YOU.

BUT IM READING THIS ON 11-6-11!

I MUST WARN THE OTHERS

It didn't change around here.

Or rather, it changed last month.

Well, then, it's almost 4AM, and I have an exam on monday, so I better get the shit out of here now.

Night guys.

16185_s.gif

Did you know that if you can get married at the age of 12 in Massachusetts?

There's a catch though, you have to be female.

It's only 1 am. I probably won't go to sleep for another few hours.

Not gonna be able to watch week 9 of the UGC Highlander tourney on Monday because of work.

Is sad day.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

I care because I dont know what time it is there instinctively (I have to google it) and I'd estimate it's past 12, lots of people who go to school or university have to sleep at a reasonable time then, and it's probably some time around 3AM (right?) ... so I was asking as a matter of simple curiosity and for the sake of conversation. Why does it bother you for me to ask ?

It doesn't bother me. I was just curious as to why you wanted to know.

I have nothing to do this weekend, no school, work, or anything and I can't sleep.

I love this -3 °C weather.

Maybe I should close the window.

what do you typically wear indoors/ outdoors (thickness, types of clothing) at that temperature ? Never really goes below 5 or 6 in the morning, coldest average is above +13C here....

It all depends really.

At this temp with calm winds, my flannel shirt on top of a regular t-shirt with regular jeans is just fine for me.

5 or 6 in the morning? Dohohoho. That's cute.

When it gets to -6, around 19 degrees F, that's when I put on my more thicker sweatshirt. Anywhere below that, and with wind, is when I get serious and put on a real winter coat.