Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

It's because everyone here is an aspergers-afflicted anime fan except seany. and dax i guess.

Fine.

Remove the weeaboo manga avatar and we'll talk.

Can we talk now?

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

It's because everyone here is an aspergers-afflicted anime fan except seany. and dax i guess.

Fine.

Remove the weeaboo manga avatar and we'll talk.

Can we talk now?

YdHsI.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I like females more than males. They're less prone to aggressive jackassery for the sake of aggressive jackassery.

To each their own.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Psycho, I want you to record yourself eating your shoe.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Society corrupts. You aren't born a shitbag, you're brought up to be one.

Females are, for the vast majority, overly emotional leading to them being stupid, rather than making the logical, right decision.

You seriously took pride in what you learned from history class? You aren't a member of the groups that made it happen. Most people don't even actively take part in making history. And what higher cause does Joe [roosters]moke off the block serve other than his own?

Why not give them the chance to be decent people on their own? I'd say most of /fg/ is pretty decent and none of us (as far as I know) have been to military school.

I'mokaywiththis.jpg

Does it really matter if you take pride in your country or yourself? Who cares about a higher power? (both of those are rhetorical) I mean, yeah, you're going to be really biased with this one, so I guess we'll just agree to disagree.

Why gamble when I can be sure? That's like letting a dog grow up and hope it doesn't bite you, or train it from a young age not to bite.

okay.jpg

I can tell you fro a fact life is better if you have something to be proud of. So many people run around "not knowing what they want to do". A higher calling helps give direction and a sense of purpose.

I'll tell you, every day it sucks to wake up before the sun and get ready to go, but every morning I love putting on my uniform. Know why? It's the jersey of the greatest team on the face of the Earth. Every day I know I'm training to save someones life, or keep others safe who will. I know my job needs to be done and I do my best to make sure there's no one who should be doing it rather than me.

inb4haters

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

>that feeling when the book you're reading for class has swear words and/or extremely graphic sex scenes in most the scenes and you have to do a presentation on it including reading quotes from the story

j0xPu5R.png

I'll tell you, every day it sucks to wake up before the sun and get ready to go, but every morning I love putting on my uniform. Know why? It's the jersey of the greatest team on the face of the Earth. Every day I know I'm training to save someones life, or keep others safe who will. I know my job needs to be done and I do my best to make sure there's no one who should be doing it rather than me.

[hide]

Portrait of an INTJ - Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging

(Introverted Intuition with Extraverted Thinking)

The Scientist

As an INTJ, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you take things in primarily via your intuition. Your secondary mode is external, where you deal with things rationally and logically.

lolwut?

INTJs live in the world of ideas and strategic planning. They value intelligence, knowledge, and competence, and typically have high standards in these regards, which they continuously strive to fulfill. To a somewhat lesser extent, they have similar expectations of others.

I love thinking of doing stuff and deciding what I'll do and how I'll react to an outcome.. when I'm shocked.. and presented with a situation I haven't thought about yet.. haven't considered.. I am liable to freeze up. If I'm acting normal and taking charge.. it's because I've already thought about this in my mind in depth.. and have planned out what to do in this situation.

I do value intelligence, knowledge and competence.. who doesnt! -scoffs at the idea of someone not valuing those things- however, if someone is not knowledgeable.. I would prefer them not try to act knowledgeable.. I hate this.

With Introverted Intuition dominating their personality, INTJs focus their energy on observing the world, and generating ideas and possibilities. Their mind constantly gathers information and makes associations about it. They are tremendously insightful and usually are very quick to understand new ideas. However, their primary interest is not understanding a concept, but rather applying that concept in a useful way. Unlike the INTP, they do not follow an idea as far as they possibly can, seeking only to understand it fully. INTJs are driven to come to conclusions about ideas. Their need for closure and organization usually requires that they take some action.

I do like observing the world.. now.. this hasn't always been the case.. however right now I much prefer to sit back, and observe what everyone else does before I contribute. I don't know about being TREMENDOUSLY insightful.. I'd love to be.. but I don't think I am. I can understand new ideas quickly.

yes I don't need to understand a concept to apply it.. I've never needed to. this has shown up a good deal in math class where I'd just create a template of the forumlas.. and apply them.. I was also more interested in the real life examples to apply them to..and only truely understood the formulas once I could visualize them in a real life example being used.

INTJ's tremendous value and need for systems and organization, combined with their natural insightfulness, makes them excellent scientists. An INTJ scientist gives a gift to society by putting their ideas into a useful form for others to follow. It is not easy for the INTJ to express their internal images, insights, and abstractions. The internal form of the INTJ's thoughts and concepts is highly individualized, and is not readily translatable into a form that others will understand. However, the INTJ is driven to translate their ideas into a plan or system that is usually readily explainable, rather than to do a direct translation of their thoughts. They usually don't see the value of a direct transaction, and will also have difficulty expressing their ideas, which are non-linear. However, their extreme respect of knowledge and intelligence will motivate them to explain themselves to another person who they feel is deserving of the effort.

being organized is good.. however I am messy.. which can interfere with it. at my job though.. I'm very organized. ok it's true that it's not THAT easy for me to express myself.. but it's not THAT HARD either. if some people don't understand me.. that's their problem. I think that there should be more places like simple-pedia where they explain everything simply.

INTJs are natural leaders, although they usually choose to remain in the background until they see a real need to take over the lead. When they are in leadership roles, they are quite effective, because they are able to objectively see the reality of a situation, and are adaptable enough to change things which aren't working well. They are the supreme strategists - always scanning available ideas and concepts and weighing them against their current strategy, to plan for every conceivable contingency.

I laugh at being a natural leader.. I actually go out of my way to avoid responsibility and being a leader. while in a leadership role.. I'm quite bossy and liable to make people hate me because I don't like people slacking off. some people don't like me in a leadership role.. so I let other people be the leader and if anything happens and i need to take over.. i will do so.. but only as a last resort if no one else is interested.

INTJs spend a lot of time inside their own minds, and may have little interest in the other people's thoughts or feelings. Unless their Feeling side is developed, they may have problems giving other people the level of intimacy that is needed. Unless their Sensing side is developed, they may have a tendency to ignore details which are necessary for implementing their ideas.

highly untrue. while I do spend a lot of time in my own mind.. I have lots of interest in other people's innermost thoughts and feelings.. especially those who I like.

The INTJ's interest in dealing with the world is to make decisions, express judgments, and put everything that they encounter into an understandable and rational system. Consequently, they are quick to express judgments. Often they have very evolved intuitions, and are convinced that they are right about things. Unless they complement their intuitive understanding with a well-developed ability to express their insights, they may find themselves frequently misunderstood. In these cases, INTJs tend to blame misunderstandings on the limitations of the other party, rather than on their own difficulty in expressing themselves. This tendency may cause the INTJ to dismiss others input too quickly, and to become generally arrogant and elitist.

my interest in dealing with the world is to enjoy life. I don't have this urge to make everything my way..

I used to be quick at expressing myself.. saying what was on my mind.. but I've been trying to tamp down on that as in the workplace.. it's not as appreciated as in school. I am sometimes right about stuff.. mostly.. but sometimes I am not. I do try to consider other's input.. even if I think that the person is an absolute moron... or I think that half the time he's faking his intelligence.

I'm one of those rare people who.. admit when they know nothing.

INTJs are ambitious, self-confident, deliberate, long-range thinkers. Many INTJs end up in engineering or scientific pursuits, although some find enough challenge within the business world in areas which involve organizing and strategic planning. They dislike messiness and inefficiency, and anything that is muddled or unclear. They value clarity and efficiency, and will put enormous amounts of energy and time into consolidating their insights into structured patterns.

i am messy. not too sure about me being efficient either! sometimes I am a bit muddled.

Other people may have a difficult time understanding an INTJ. They may see them as aloof and reserved. Indeed, the INTJ is not overly demonstrative of their affections, and is likely to not give as much praise or positive support as others may need or desire. That doesn't mean that he or she doesn't truly have affection or regard for others, they simply do not typically feel the need to express it. Others may falsely perceive the INTJ as being rigid and set in their ways. Nothing could be further from the truth, because the INTJ is committed to always finding the objective best strategy to implement their ideas. The INTJ is usually quite open to hearing an alternative way of doing something.

i used to be seen as aloof and someone who didn't think much of others.. mostly because I really was.. but.. i've managed to become "likeable" in the workplace.

When under a great deal of stress, the INTJ may become obsessed with mindless repetitive, Sensate activities, such as over-drinking. They may also tend to become absorbed with minutia and details that they would not normally consider important to their overall goal.

not overdrinking.. think minecraft.. or some mindless game.

INTJs need to remember to express themselves sufficiently, so as to avoid difficulties with people misunderstandings. In the absence of properly developing their communication abilities, they may become abrupt and short with people, and isolationists.

-cough-

INTJs have a tremendous amount of ability to accomplish great things. They have insight into the Big Picture, and are driven to synthesize their concepts into solid plans of action. Their reasoning skills gives them the means to accomplish that. INTJs are most always highly competent people, and will not have a problem meeting their career or education goals. They have the capability to make great strides in these arenas. On a personal level, the INTJ who practices tolerances and puts effort into effectively communicating their insights to others has everything in his or her power to lead a rich and rewarding life.

hmm.. I still have doubts about being an INTJ. I have no insight into the big picture.. and I'm not driven to create my concepts into real life things. my reasoning skills usually tell me that it's impossible.

Jungian functional preference ordering:

Dominant: Introverted Intuition

Auxilliary: Extraverted Thinking

Tertiary: Introverted Feeling

Inferior: Extraverted Sensing [/hide]

for pisco to read.. since he seems interested.

Whatido?

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

9 MINUTES

You gave into Pie's influence, Pepsi.

I am horribly disappointed.

Females are, for the vast majority, overly emotional leading to them being stupid, rather than making the logical, right decision.

You seriously took pride in what you learned from history class? You aren't a member of the groups that made it happen. Most people don't even actively take part in making history. And what higher cause does Joe [roosters]moke off the block serve other than his own?

Why not give them the chance to be decent people on their own? I'd say most of /fg/ is pretty decent and none of us (as far as I know) have been to military school.

I'mokaywiththis.jpg

Does it really matter if you take pride in your country or yourself? Who cares about a higher power? (both of those are rhetorical) I mean, yeah, you're going to be really biased with this one, so I guess we'll just agree to disagree.

Why gamble when I can be sure? That's like letting a dog grow up and hope it doesn't bite you, or train it from a young age not to bite.

okay.jpg

I can tell you fro a fact life is better if you have something to be proud of. So many people run around "not knowing what they want to do". A higher calling helps give direction and a sense of purpose.

inb4haters

Exactly. You're sending the dog to the pound instead of training it yourself.

>Opinions. This one isn't going anywhere.

>Females are overly emotional.

You guys aren't close friends with very many girls, are you?

Edit: Not that I'd really expect it from either of you.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

>implying you are.

Okay, trolling aside. Some females can be, some others can be not. They aren't all one emotion type.

5 MINUTES!

I lived with 2 for 18 years who. I'm pretty sure I'm an expert.

@abc Decent point, but I'm sure they could do it better.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I'mokaywiththis.jpg

okay.jpg

inb4haters

Exactly. You're sending the dog to the pound instead of training it yourself.

>Opinions. This one isn't going anywhere.

dogs are trained to bite. they don't grow up biting people.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

GIR;LS AREN'T OVERLLY EMOTIONAL ARE YOU RETARTED...

I HOPE YOU DIE

THIS IS WHAT GUYS LIKE YOU THINK ABOUT GIRLS.. NO WONDER YOU DONT HAVE A GIRLFIRNED

GET OFF THE INTERNET! WEEBOO SCUM!!!!1

lol

<_<

I lived with 2 for 18 years who. I'm pretty sure I'm an expert.

@abc Decent point, but I'm sure they could do it better.

2 really isn't very many. And living with them shows a different side of them. Most people are more willing to let their emotions show when they're at home.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off