Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I could have elaborated on how I got Vicious when Cyndi and I were last at the Mall of America together and she got him for me to take with and I have his birth certificate on my wall from Build a Bear Workshop, where we had to do a ridiculous dance before we stuffed him, and that also that evening was the one where she flipped out on me because her boyfriend was jealous of me, but hey, I didn't initially

291794_10150328405706826_620256825_9243225_1415193_a.jpg

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

What is considered "hiding"? Everything in this thread is essentially irrelevant, so nothing seems to be hidden unless it's something about how I like/dislike someone but I'm allowed two-facedness and anonymity on the internet

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

[hide=ugly picture of me][hide=I mean it, I look terrible][hide=I was doing something stupid with my hair][hide=and I had an unfortunate zit on my lip][hide=its also pretty blurry][hide=really, no one should look at this][hide=I don't even know why I'm posting it][hide=actually, I do][hide=but I won't tell you why][hide=this is your last warning][hide=ok, your almost last warning][hide=I plan on doing this a few more times][hide=it is my hope that you just get bored and give up][hide=so, you're going to keep going?][hide=I'm disappointed in you][hide=I don't understand what you expect to find here][hide=you already know what's at the end of the tunnel][hide=an ugly picture of me][hide=and still, you persist][hide=you're starting to annoy me][hide=ok, fine][hide=be that way][hide=but don't say you weren't warned][hide=you [wagon]]377216_259779490740668_100001258581101_873253_2143688108_n.jpg[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

[hide=ugly picture of me][hide=I mean it, I look terrible][hide=I was doing something stupid with my hair][hide=and I had an unfortunate zit on my lip][hide=its also pretty blurry][hide=really, no one should look at this][hide=I don't even know why I'm posting it][hide=actually, I do][hide=but I won't tell you why][hide=this is your last warning][hide=ok, your almost last warning][hide=I plan on doing this a few more times][hide=it is my hope that you just get bored and give up][hide=so, you're going to keep going?][hide=I'm disappointed in you][hide=I don't understand what you expect to find here][hide=you already know what's at the end of the tunnel][hide=an ugly picture of me][hide=and still, you persist][hide=you're starting to annoy me][hide=ok, fine][hide=be that way][hide=but don't say you weren't warned][hide=you [wagon]]377216_259779490740668_100001258581101_873253_2143688108_n.jpg[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

you look like a used car salesman, one who... wait... is that... a .... breast?

you look like a used car salesman, one who... wait... is that... a .... breast?

I have sexy breasts