Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Sometimes I can't take people seriously when I'm talking with them via text.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Whats new in life halobro?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Nothing new in Daxbro's life?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Oh you so fhanny Killer.

Got a Chem test tomorrow, and a history test but History is piss easy. Pretty confident about it. :thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Challenge Mode:

Stress out like a girl and post facebook statuses about how you're going to fail. Then ace it.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Killer, tell Seany that I'm still ignoring him.

Heh I just thought up of a sweet joke. The next time you're doing a lab, position yourself across the table from a female, look at her and say, "I think there's some Chemistry between us."

Huehuehuehuehue

2pzzjb9.jpg

Heh I just thought up of a sweet joke. The next time you're doing a lab, position yourself across the table from a female, look at her and say, "I think there's some Chemistry between us."

Huehuehuehuehue

Jobs are good. As long as you aren't standing on the street corner at unreasonable hours.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Woololo.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

I think halo needs a drug mule. And pie would probably pay you to act like his friend.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Ah yes, a job.

Once I get my license, I'll being applying to the various shops around here.

You can put a bow on a donkey, but no one's going to believe it's a pinata.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Jobs are good. As long as you aren't standing on the street corner at unreasonable hours.

>implying this isn't what you do every night.

[bleep].

>implying this isn't what you do every night.

[bleep].

Heavens no. I stand in a little lobby, or walk around outside at unreasonable hours.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I must be rubbing off on abc.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Gnarly.

2pzzjb9.jpg