Halo Discussion thread

foxbat9

I have it reserved. I'm not guaranteed a copy on Tuesday unless I have it paid off by 9pm tomorrow so I'm going to go pay it off tomorrow and have my mom pick it up while I'm at school on Tuesday.

1 day - 37 minutes...

Im gonna see if I can get a pre-owned 360 at EB games tomorrow. :-k

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Just preordered the orange box so don't want to buy anything else.

Mmm...when is OB release again?

October 10th, but you can play the beta of Team Fortress 2 when you preorder it right now.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

Just preordered the orange box so don't want to buy anything else.

Mmm...when is OB release again?

October 10th, but you can play the beta of Team Fortress 2 when you preorder it right now.

That's for PC. It's sometime in December for the 360 I believe.

And i preordered the collector's edition back in April or March. I was afraid of the stores running out of preorders, with the wild rumors of 4 mil reserves and all that back then. But I don't regret it.

Pity me! I'm not allowed to play videogames until the weekend...I'll just stare at the Chief till then.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

14 hours and counting. Getting mine at 9 am tomorrow.

I'm so hyped about it! Been checking Bungie forums constantly for updates and new vids but staying away from the final cutscene vid, going to be the best game ever! :thumbsup:

generatorae9.th.png

PLAYING HALO 3, BEST GAME EVER \:D/

I have seen halo 3 but I don't get whats so great about it, it looks like 2 but with improved graphics.

It had great graphics back in part 1 (which are now offically outdated but still).

I mean, whats new about Halo 3 that Halo 2 does not have?

If you love me, send me a PM.

8 - Love me

2 - Hate me

I have seen halo 3 but I don't get whats so great about it, it looks like 2 but with improved graphics.

It had great graphics back in part 1 (which are now offically outdated but still).

The continued (and final) storyline which a lot of people are looking forward to. The obvious, new weapons/vehicles. More multiplayer and single player maps, and many more hours of fun.

The usual things you'd expect from a sequel.

Can't wait for it. I'll have it sometime after school tomorrow just because I'm not one to go shopping at midnight. 8-)

Storyline.

I've played the other games, but there's no way I'm going to get a 360 anytime soon.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall: