Halo Discussion thread

foxbat9

full hayabusa armor plus sniper ftw?

Eh, now that EVERYONE in the world wears it, it's not so cool. :(

No kidding. I still like the sword and the shoulders, but I don't think I'll be wearing anything other than those 2 pieces.

Is it just me or have all the games tonight been totally one sided? Almost all the games I've played have ended with scores near 25-50. And one round my teams' bullets wouldn't do any damage for almost 2 minutes. That was a total pain in the [wagon].. Glad the other team sucked so we managed to win anways..

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem.. I picked up the blind skull on Sierra 117 and it didn't give me the achievement right away. So I carried the damn thing around and just meleed the enemies but it never gave me the achievement.. I guess there's another blind skull in Cortana so I suppose I'm gonna have to go looking for that one instead <.<

I've played the 3rd one, but the only one I own was the first one. I'm not a fan of the lock-on rockets, they make vehicle kills easier than they should.

I do agree though, Banshees are way to overpowered. When I play Halo 1 on Blood Gulch, a good Banshee pilot makes everyone's life hell. It takes either a skilled plasma grenadier, or everyone shooting it at once to take down, or even a tank at some points. Warthogs are good against Banshees...if they aren't facing you. The Banshee just nukes you with a green plasma bomb, then cleans the rest up with its main weapon.

jjroxlu7.jpg

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem.. I picked up the blind skull on Sierra 117 and it didn't give me the achievement right away. So I carried the damn thing around and just meleed the enemies but it never gave me the achievement.. I guess there's another blind skull in Cortana so I suppose I'm gonna have to go looking for that one instead <.<

Uh. All of the silver skulls (Blind, Cowbell, Grunt Birthday Party, and IWHBYD) are all non-achievement skulls.

2552DyWnY.png

Uh. All of the silver skulls (Blind, Cowbell, Grunt Birthday Party, and IWHBYD) are all non-achievement skulls.

Gotcha. So I can stop flipping out when I don't get the achievements now :P

The Blind Skull is a silver one, it doesn't give achievement points or point multipliers, just the effect. The Iron skull is in Sierra 117, and the Tilt skull in Cortana. They're gold skulls, so you get achievement points for them. The achievements page lists all the gold skulls, so....

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Halo_3_Skulls#Blind

Yeah, Halo wikia. Pathetic as it is, the skulls are easier to find with that list. ::' .

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah hayabusa is a sick set my 360 scrached my halo3 and half the storymode only works 1/2 way through it this happen to any 1 else im like realllly mad i love the halo lvl always played it befor going online now i cant=( eh if any 1 dosint know how to get hayabusa i can halp as far as i can get into the campaign i have all the skulls soo just add my gamertag kaylub666 and ill cya online, will be buying a new copy of the edition again soon so after i do that i will help with all the skulls expt theones you gotta jump through the rings thats just a pain i can give you the combo tho. soo yeah add my gamer and ill be on tomorrow mayb i have to find my mic charge cord

gamertag:kaylub666

yeah hayabusa is a sick set my 360 scrached my halo3 and half the storymode only works 1/2 way through it this happen to any 1 else im like realllly mad i love the halo lvl always played it befor going online now i cant=( eh if any 1 dosint know how to get hayabusa i can halp as far as i can get into the campaign i have all the skulls soo just add my gamertag kaylub666 and ill cya online, will be buying a new copy of the edition again soon so after i do that i will help with all the skulls expt theones you gotta jump through the rings thats just a pain i can give you the combo tho. soo yeah add my gamer and ill be on tomorrow mayb i have to find my mic charge cord

gamertag:kaylub666

I honestly think thats a candidate for the longest run-on sentence ever. Wow. :shock:

I'm playing Halo 3 to, but I don't have XBL (my room doesn't have internet connection and is a bit expensive) so I can only play the campaigns. It's still pretty good though. It's my first time playing a Halo game and I can see why everyone likes it, even though I'm not very good at FPS games. :wink: I'm playing it on easy mode and it's getting a bit harder nearing the end of the story. :oops:

Fans are saying that the campaign is too short, well, I don't think so. Seems pretty lengthy to me. I also like the replay mode, where I can see what I did in a mission at all kinds of angles.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

how do u get the sword for the armor?

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

okay now since every1 like beaten halo3 like 4 times how about discussing on how you think halo 4 will be like

there will be a halo 4 cause of that line at the end of the game (wake me when you need me) in my personal views i think halo4 will be you and the flood would have something going with it think about it elites joind you,brutes are out all the enemys are gone but the flood, tell meh your thoughts

okay now since every1 like beaten halo3 like 4 times how about discussing on how you think halo 4 will be like

there will be a halo 4 cause of that line at the end of the game (wake me when you need me) in my personal views i think halo4 will be you and the flood would have something going with it think about it elites joind you,brutes are out all the enemys are gone but the flood, tell meh your thoughts

My main thought is that that was the biggest run on; ever.

I personally think the game series won't be called "Halo" anymore, and will develop into something new. Something about the planet you see after the MC goes into Cryo.

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

My main thought is that that was the biggest run on; ever.

I personally think the game series won't be called "Halo" anymore, and will develop into something new. Something about the planet you see after the MC goes into Cryo.

The game series isn't Halo anymore, the game ends off at the beginning of Marathon, a game made before Halo.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

i dont think there will be a halo3...what i think is u know how MC is unfrozen in halo1? i think that this was just all a flashback....if not then they got halo wars coming out and that might have something in it...

other than that add me if u want:

Fighter_Chicken -gamertag on 360....i wana join a clan if any1 knows about one

i dont think there will be a halo3...what i think is u know how MC is unfrozen in halo1? i think that this was just all a flashback....if not then they got halo wars coming out and that might have something in it...

other than that add me if u want:

Fighter_Chicken -gamertag on 360....i wana join a clan if any1 knows about one

Er no i can assure you that the time MC was unfrozen in the first halo definitely came before halo 3; its a clear order of events and not a flashback. If you want to know, MC was frozen in the battle of Reach, which is the prologue to Halo 1.

Halo Wars, imo, is a bad venture and I'm not impressed, especially with other blockbuster rts's already out there. And it takes place far before Halo 1, so its storyline isn't going to add to Halo 3 either.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.