Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Well... a bump got thrown into my plan for that girl I like. Her boyfriend told them that they "need a break," which I'm assuming is breaking up.

I don't really know what to do now. She's torn over that, but in addition, she has been constantly sick over the past 3 months, someone who is like family to her has cancer and whose health is deteriorating.

She's told me that she's contemplated suicide multiple times so far.

I want to tell her now, but I think it would just add to the mess that she has.

Keep waiting and see if it sorts out, or what?

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

Abc, you may think you know how women work, but you don't.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Congratulations!‏

You've been randomly selected out of hundreds of our subscribers to

evaluate the new Shad's Billionaires Guide! Keep in mind that only one in a

thousand people receive this guide. Please do not leak this guide, and reply

with feedback. Thanks!

I don't even know who this is from.

Inb4monkcomplainsabouthissoontobegfcheatingonhim3monthsfromnow

Sorta related?

[hide]Her bf and our friend work at the same place. Our friend told her that he suspects her of cheating since she's all "off to college and easily accessible to any guy she wants with no consequences". [/hide]

Sounds like she needs your support as a friend. It'd probably be easier on her now if that's all you are unless she makes the first move. I'd say keep waiting at this point.

I told her that if she needs any help/support/a shoulder to cry on/etc, I would try to help. Most I can really do at this point.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

I love being needed. That nurturer/caretaker thing I have. It's always nice when people just WANT me around too, but ehh. I think some of my problems come because I'm supposed to be the one there to comfort someone after a confrontation, not the person being confronted/confronting someone.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

98.7% acceptance rate? Wow. That's pr-GOD DAMMIT MONK

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Got my tac vest and riot helmet today.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."