Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

HAY HALO

You should take a picture of your toothbrush instead.

CQzcJ.jpg

Wait a minute...

image201112180001.jpg

MFIXx.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

It's from the book Les Miserables. I'm reading the (abridged) original French text.

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING. I thought you only took a year or two of French in high school or something. I didn't know you actually spoke it.

In other news, Kim Jong-il died.

It's from the book Les Miserables. I'm reading the (abridged) original French text.

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING. I thought you only took a year or two of French in high school or something. I didn't know you actually spoke it.

It's an assignment in French 4. I might read it on my own someday, but it's pretty difficult, since I don't speak French very well. I've spent an hour or so on these two pages.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

In other news, Kim Jong-il died.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Sweet Jesus, we don't have much time...BLAST! WHERE THE HELL IS DOCTOR S IN HIS GREATEST HOUR!?

Demons run when a good man goes to war?

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

I just realized that I unintentionally made a Doctor Who reference.