Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Also, donuts are gross. These are facts.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Exposure to oxiygen can cause bacterias. In regular meat, when you seal it, the insides have never been exposed to oxygen, so it's safe to eat it as long as the surface is cooked.

Hamburguers are made of ground meat, which has all at one point been in contact with oxygen, so the risk of it having bacteria are there even if you cook the outsides of the hamburguer.

Or something like that.

16185_s.gif

Exposure to oxiygen can cause bacterias. In regular meat, when you seal it, the insides have never been exposed to oxygen, so it's safe to eat it as long as the surface is cooked.

Hamburguers are made of ground meat, which has all at one point been in contact with oxygen, so the risk of it having bacteria are there even if you cook the outsides of the hamburguer.

Or something like that.

I don't think the oxygen has much to do with it, but i know that the fact that it's ground meat is what makes the difference.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Speaking of living in a 3rd World Country, do you/ have you ever wanted to move elsewhere Napalm?

2pzzjb9.jpg

I don't mind the country's wealth as much as I do the people. I'd like to move to Uruguay, which is pretty much the same than Argentina, but less population density, nicer people, less rushing to everywhere and people don't try to bend the rules to fit themselves every time.

16185_s.gif

I don't mind the country's wealth as much as I do the people. I'd like to move to Uruguay, which is pretty much the same than Argentina, but less population density, nicer people, less rushing to everywhere and people don't try to bend the rules to fit themselves every time.

I definitely think Americans could use some work, but I like all my fancy stuff. If I ever happen to run into a lot of money I'd like to live somewhere fairly secluded. I might even buy an island.

Also, speaking of which, once I get promoted in April, I'm going to try to get an Individual Assignment, and if I can't go to Afghanistan, I'd like to go to South America.

@Daxbro I've heard that the wimmin are quite "friendly" in Aussieville.

2pzzjb9.jpg

What exactly would you be doing in an "Individual assignment"? Get relocated to bases in foreign grounds?

I guess the way it works is somewhere will say, "Hey we need someone who does "X" between ranks "Y and Z" to come over here. So if you go, for a year you go to that place. I could go to The Middle East(The War), South America(Drug Ops), Africa(Anti-piracy), and I think Southeast Asia.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Well, I've got to give it to you, you have some guys getting yourself into those situations.

???

Can't tell if you're saying it's our fault, or you're surprised that people want to go these places.

2pzzjb9.jpg

sadkjfhaskdjfakjsdfhakjh

oh god make it stop

please

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

so much death

so much blood

please someone make it stop

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Oh shut up halo.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Well, I've got to give it to you, you have some guys getting yourself into those situations.

???

Can't tell if you're saying it's our fault, or you're surprised that people want to go these places.

I'm saying that the normal reaction to danger is to get away from it, but yet you decide to get into it because it's what you think is right, and though we might disagree on the results, what you do is respectable nonetheless.

so much death

so much blood

please someone make it stop

w66yn2l.jpg

16185_s.gif

I have cooked hamburguers. Now I will proceed to pleasure myself with them.

By eating them.

Whoah, accidental doublepost.

I think that's like the second time it ever happens to me.

16185_s.gif

???

I'm saying that the normal reaction to danger is to get away from it, but yet you decide to get into it because it's what you think is right, and though we might disagree on the results, what you do is respectable nonetheless.

Now for a quick glimpse inside Seany's mind.

I feel like I was born in the wrong world/ wrong time so to speak. For the longest time I've wanted to go on adventures and whatnot. But we live in a world without goblins to kill, dragons to slay, and damsels to rescue. There's no magic swords to find and take on adventures. What we do have is a world full of "bad people", looking to do bad things to "good people". The military gives me the opportunity to go fantastic places, see amazing things and gives me the equipment to go fight the "bad guys. All I've got to do is wear their uniform and follow their rules. Doesn't hurt that I think we're the "good guys" either. So, in summary, Seany gets to be the adventurer/hero, and hopefully the world becomes a better place(Also it comes with dental.).

Whether you guys take me seriously or not is up to you, but that's why I do what I do. Fighting for American's rights is nice and all, but I signed up to do America's dirty work pretty much because I'm an adrenaline junky.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I've long ago decided that if I go on an adventure, I don't want it to be a "save the world" kinda deal. Maybe I have to protect my village, or save my love, or something like that. Much easier to settle down to a safe life after that than after saving the world. Ulysses was never happy after returning from Troy.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I've long ago decided that if I go on an adventure, I don't want it to be a "save the world" kinda deal. Maybe I have to protect my village, or save my love, or something like that. Much easier to settle down to a safe life after that than after saving the world. Ulysses was never happy after returning from Troy.

I'm fine with a blaze of glory and a beautiful death, largely regardless of the reason. Better still if it's remembered.

2pzzjb9.jpg