Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Entirely possible.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Someone help halo find a seanymisseseverything.jpg to replace askheroutalready.jpg/wateringmyowl.jpg

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Dammit, I forgot to park my moose.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

The Tavern can be an okay place when we have a nice game running.

I think you guys might've liked Nero. He was a magnificent bastard.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Nex, do you game on the PS3?

Mostly. I like it.

Quite a few good exclusives, no money wasted on paying to use my own internet, no mechanical failures in several years of ownership, so on so forth.

I don't have any friends who use a PS3 other than Fura, so I have little concern for fancy social interaction software.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Mostly. I like it.

Quite a few good exclusives, no money wasted on paying to use my own internet, no mechanical failures in several years of ownership, so on so forth.

I don't have any friends who use a PS3 other than Fura, so I have little concern for fancy social interaction software.

Kz5ZE.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Mostly. I like it.

Kz5ZE.jpg

cPiq3.jpg

16185_s.gif

Kz5ZE.jpg

Seanyinbootcamp.jpg

2pzzjb9.jpg

You were a fat, useless, pile of shit that committed suicide?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAggYtyHtl4

WHAT IS THIS MUSIC. IT'S EMBEDDED IN MY MIND.

Also, if you can make a convincing argument for the Xbox's superiority I will gladly listen. I'm not a fanboy, I own all the consoles and use them as I think is best.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

You were a fat, useless, pile of shit that committed suicide?

i meant the trying not to laugh face.

2pzzjb9.jpg

suspiciously-evil-sloth-meme-generator-tonight-you-e5a95b.jpg

2pzzjb9.jpg

[hide]Today, I wrote an essay during first block. The essay was assigned not last Friday, but the friday before that. It was boss. I went to class after lunch (I proofread during lunch) and the teacher was talking to another kid about when she got the essay done. She was like "one o clock last night?" I just quietly snickered to myself. 

After writing the essay first block, I went to my second block class, where there was a mid term I had completely forgotten. The first half was on Friday and I aced that, so I wasn't worried. Then I took the test. For the answer to the final question, I got 1735/253. The problems were meant to be done without a calculator (I didn't use a calculator). I get the feeling I did rather badly on that test. 

Then after school I went to speech. Friday is our tournament, so we were busily preparing for that. Ended up working until about 5:30. I feel like we are forgetting something vitally important, but I don't know what. But anyway, I ran around helping the new coach get ready. She doesnt really know what she's doing. This is going to be an interesting tournament. 

Also, for English class, my thesis for my research paper is due on Friday. I haven't started my book. This is going to suck so bad. I need to read a lot this week. We also have a group project due Monday for which I haven't talked to all the members of my group. Don't know how that'll get done. I guess I'll have to make it work. 

I think I'm going to take a break from tif, at least until I have my book read or my thesis turned in. Just too much to do to be [bleep]ing around online. So I guess I'll see you guys later. 

Tonight there is adventure time. I almost forgot. It's good, I need it, I think. [/hide]

54183697andreas-dsmall.jpg

Also, remind me when I get back to look into joining a tavern game.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Oh great, he's becoming one of those kids.

[hide]Today, I wrote an essay during first block. The essay was assigned not last Friday, but the friday before that. It was boss. I went to class after lunch (I proofread during lunch) and the teacher was talking to another kid about when she got the essay done. She was like "one o clock last night?" I just quietly snickered to myself. 

After writing the essay first block, I went to my second block class, where there was a mid term I had completely forgotten. The first half was on Friday and I aced that, so I wasn't worried. Then I took the test. For the answer to the final question, I got 1735/253. The problems were meant to be done without a calculator (I didn't use a calculator). I get the feeling I did rather badly on that test. 

Then after school I went to speech. Friday is our tournament, so we were busily preparing for that. Ended up working until about 5:30. I feel like we are forgetting something vitally important, but I don't know what. But anyway, I ran around helping the new coach get ready. She doesnt really know what she's doing. This is going to be an interesting tournament. 

Also, for English class, my thesis for my research paper is due on Friday. I haven't started my book. This is going to suck so bad. I need to read a lot this week. We also have a group project due Monday for which I haven't talked to all the members of my group. Don't know how that'll get done. I guess I'll have to make it work. 

I think I'm going to take a break from tif, at least until I have my book read or my thesis turned in. Just too much to do to be [bleep]ing around online. So I guess I'll see you guys later. 

Tonight there is adventure time. I almost forgot. It's good, I need it, I think. [/hide]

54183697andreas-dsmall.jpg

Also, remind me when I get back to look into joining a tavern game.

Good luck Tylerbro. If I can make it through school with passing grades, I'm sure you can ace this shit.

Also, don't expect too much of us modern Tavernites. Though I always welcome potential interest.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Come to think of it, I just had to do a quarter-long book report the week before last.

Began the 537 page book three days beforehand, finished the essay over the course of an hour the night before, an hour the morning of, and an hour of classes whose teachers paid little attention to exactly what I was writing during lecture. I got a 90%.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

That reminds me. I need to find the motivation to start writing up data on the game I was going to work on. T-T

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

0 projects so far this year. I wonder how long this will last.

I found high school impossible to take seriously.

2pzzjb9.jpg