Low level training area

adam1480

I'm looking for a low populated low level training area, not cockroach drones, edgeville men, al kharid guards or varrock sewers, something else if you can think of anywhere

ATK: 1

STR:61

RANGE:1

HP:50

MAGE:1

DEF: 1

Ive been at seagulls there gettting extremely weak nowadays so anything a little stronger would be nice

85_grave.png

17 combat 1 atk, range, def, prayer, 34 str and 24 hp

You can create a sig here on tip.it (get link by clicking one of my coal images). If you want another, there's various other sites that offer them. In any case most work using the RuneScape hiscores which you're not in yet with those levels.

If you're member I advise you to go to a Slayer Master and get assignments. They usually give you good creatures for your stats and it'll get you around various creatures to experience combat with. You might find you enjoy killing one creature better than others.

If you're f2p, too bad but you're probably stuck with very little choice when trying to get a non-crowded and good spot - stronghold would be okay I guess, creatures in Rimmington Dungeon (muggers: lvl 6, pirates: lvl 26, hobgoblins: lvl 28) although the latter 2 are too hard for you at this point.

In any case, whether you be f2p or p2p I strongely advise you to get your attack level up so you can use a decent, not so nooby weapon rather then lowering yourself to iron.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

what about cows or monks?

There are also plenty of goblins near lumbridge.

You're obviously a strength pure. What's your max hit?

dorcus0.png

"The best defence is to stay out of range" - French proverb

Bad luck happens. Learn and get over it.

Sorry but what kind of pure has 1 attack? Call my bluff but your not going to KO people with an iron 2h.

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

Flesh crawlers in the SoS. Check my combat guide for more details, link is in my sig.

I always found Minotaurs to be quite a decent monster to train on when I was a low-level F2P. They drop a fairly decent amount of Iron Arrows which can bring you in a small amount of cash.

You'll usually have trouble selling them. The best idea would then be to simply use them yourself.

You listed a few of the good ones #-o I guess you could try SOS Minotaurs or something. They drop quite a few iron arrows and don't hit too hard :D

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

I always found Minotaurs to be quite a decent monster to train on when I was a low-level F2P. They drop a fairly decent amount of Iron Arrows which can bring you in a small amount of cash.

:o 'great minds think alike :?:

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

:o 'great minds think alike :?:

Haha! Wow, now that sure is mad! Must be the great minds. ;)

libertherme.png

You'll be surprised how many people I can ko with an iron 2h, im 1 attk 57 str and 46 hp and i hit 11's with an iron scimitar and 12 with 2h and i suppose ill try minotaurs and see how that works thanks for all the help guys

85_grave.png