Acessibility Options.

Piu

Does anyone know where/how I can get 'Accessibility Options' on my Control Panel if I hadn't install it at first? I've already tried googling it.

When I try to access it by 'Add/Remove Programs', this error appears:

"Setup was unable to open information file setupqry.inf.

Contact your system administrator. Specific error code is 0x2 at line 2."

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Gonna drop a fast reply as a temporary solution if you need to uninstall some programs, download CCleaner.

Off to do some dish-washing!

Edit: Uh, i think i misinterpid you.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

What does CCleaner have to do with my problem? x:

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I said i misinterpid what you meant.

Check one of the following links and see if you can get it working:

http://www.windowsbbs.com/windows-xp/71 ... 592-a.html

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/pag ... _35_0.html

http://www.windowsbbs.com/windows-xp/58 ... c-inf.html

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

This is kinda off topic, but does anyone know how to switch classic view control panel to the newer version on XP? There is no button on the side.

I have the same problem and can not find accessibility options. Add/Remove programs is still there, though.

~~Chaise91~~

No doesn't work for me. D:

It always shows some wierd error.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

What version of Windows are you on?

Windows XP, and I lost my disc.

zuzmo.png

collio.png