[TWR] Potence Defeats BKC

NadijaP

Link to the declaration: viewtopic.php?f=216&t=797379

Winning clan (both name + initials): Potence (p)

Winning clan's member-list: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=potenceclan

Losing clan (both name + initials): Black Night Cadets (BKC)

Losing clan's member-list: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=bkcadets

Starting/ending ops of both clans (screenshot is valid proof):

Starting:

090613210216.png

Ending:

090613213701.png]

GF BKC!

BKC had an epic organization and we really did put up quite an awesome fight although we were outnumbered by 4 people in the beginning. We closed the gap around 6 vs 6 and had 2 ko's also but since we were heavily sniped by their members we couldn't take it back from that. Anyway, was fun fight, wish our 2 people would of made it who didn't get in. We would of definitely won then hehe. Also Potence, next time make sure your times are right, got bored waiting for you for an hour :cry:

Other then that, gf and ty. Hopefully we'll meet again soon ::'

puuloppgs5.png

bk.png

Proud BlacKnights Emeritius

I'm glad that the earlier time confusion was able to be sorted. Potence put up a very good fight for their first TWR war ;) Keep up that momentum fellas.

I hope this means that BKC's got their leadership in place now? GJ guys :) Better luck next time.

Potence is awarded 174 points, BKC is awarded 50 points.

EDIT: Potence, you are now off the waiting list.

hzvjpwS.gif

I'm glad that the earlier time confusion was able to be sorted. Potence put up a very good fight for their first TWR war ;) Keep up that momentum fellas.

I hope this means that BKC's got their leadership in place now? GJ guys :) Better luck next time.

Potence is awarded 174 points, BKC is awarded 50 points.

EDIT: Potence, you are now off the waiting list.

Funny you should say that, I was the one who set up this war but yes, we do now have our leadership in place since yesterday.

I was gutted that I couldn't make this war, with the delay the war clashed with my dinner and I couldn't get back to the computer in time to take part unfortunately :cry: I was glad to hear that the fight was a success though and maybe we can fight again in the future! Thanks for mustering as early as you could Potence, was very reasonable of you <3:

Do you want to love me?