Slayer Masters Help

Nhs_Xc

fatal%20flat.png

I'm trying to raise slayer up a bit. The problem is, is that I am not sure which slayer master to use. I have been using the fairy one for the first 9 assignments, and then using shilo for the 10th. I am thinking about just sticking to shilo for all, however I do not have the fishing level for the karajama gloves (and no desire to train it).

Is there any other relatively quick way to get to the shilo master?

Teleport to ardy, take the boat to brimhaven, then the cart to shilo, total cost=40gp+tele runes.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I use npc contact to talk to duradel and get a new assignment, and to get to the ge i tele to the relekka slayer caves, and i use the fairy ring there to get to edgeville. It's really quick, but you need to have completed dream mentor, have 67 mage, have completed fairy tale part 2 up to the part with fairy rings and you need some slayer rings.

Leonxb.png

You can tele to Ardougne. Pay 30 Gp for the boat ride to Brimhaven and pay 10 gp for the Cart ride to Shilo.

From there, it's just a short walk.

If you can, do the Smoking Kills quest, use Slayer Rings, for easy access to Sumona.

But, the Karamja 3 Gloves are worth it IMO. :thumbsup:

Eggs beat me. :lol:

Darkman_X_99.png

Darkman_X_99.png

99 WC - 12/20/08! =D

99 Defence - 6/19/09! 44,012 to reach it!

Aiming for 2000 Total Lvl!

Teleport to ardy, take the boat to brimhaven, then the cart to shilo, total cost=40gp+tele runes.

Really? Is this a new update? I haven't played in 9 months or so (during the school year). Where is this cart located? Thanks!

Just west of the fruit tree patch in Brimhaven.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Really? Is this a new update? I haven't played in 9 months or so (during the school year). Where is this cart located? Thanks!

Nope, its been there for a long time lol. As killerwatt said, its by the fruit tree patch.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

If you don't have the Karamja Diary Gloves, the next best route to Shilo would be to use the cart system:

(1) Teleport to Ardougne with 40 GP in your invent.

(2) Take a ship to Brimhaven for 30 GP.

(3) Speak to Hajedy (who's nearby) to take a cart to Shilo for 10 GP.

(4) Run to Duradel/Lapalok to receive your new task.

I marked up a pathway if you feel you need it (excuse my poor drawing skills):

[hide=]shilopathway1.png

shilopathway2.png[/hide]

EDIT: ...and I get beat to it by several people. :lol:

Interested in helping the Tip.It Crew?

Check out our Website Updates & Corrections Board!

Fey_Wanderer.png