[TWR] Legendz V Masters of Dragons

infinitone

banner-1.jpg

Legendz V Masters of Dragons

War Aftermath

Commentary

LGZ declares on MOD June 4th. viewtopic.php?f=216&t=794667

Time of war comes, MOD refuses to war with outlined war rules.

War Attempt 1 Starting: 50-37

Fullscreencapture1406200933758PMbmp.jpg

MOD stalls, until a TWR Mod shows up (thanks Lady Ninane)

MOD still disagrees. TWR Mod declares us winners.

Later we find MOD had also decided to recruit on the spot or something, because they had people who are not even listed on their ml.

Fullscreencapture1406200933556PMbmp.jpg

And an attempt to add them after the war..

Fullscreencapture1406200945544PMbmp.jpg

Media

Screenshots:

Fullscreencapture1406200934326PMbmp.jpg

Fullscreencapture1406200935018PMbmp.jpg

Fullscreencapture1406200935258PMbmp.jpg

Today was pretty bad for us in terms of wars :|

t98jd1.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Jan accepted the rules, he misread them and thought that range was not allowed. On our forums the rules have stated for over a week that range was not allowed. We did not want to war you guys with range, as you already had double our ml.

So for that misscommunication, we will allow LGZ to have the TWR points, even though we won the actual fight. We are here for fights, not war ranks ;)

There was no mention in the rules that MoD was not allowed to recruit new people during the week. MoD has been rising to power quite fast recently, so we have had a lot of applications in the last week. No need to flame about it. with your 160 members, no doubt you mass recruited much more than us at some point during your lifetime.

ACTUAL FIGHT

MoD Starting: 38

LGZ Starting: 41

LGZ charge us when MoD was supposed to attack, piling our fall in leader and leaving us slightly confused. MoD quickly gets into gear and starts KO'ing LGZ left right and centre. MoD ends with 31 left after only losing 7 people. The remaining 5 LGZ run to single to waste our time which was dissapointing.

MoD Ending: 31

LGZ Ending: 0 (5 people in single)

090615082249.png

Vid:

(Great watch, lots of fast transitions and Ko's)

If you are going to make a post, at least put the actual war in the thread. I find it funny how you hide half of the info in your thread, and only add the bits that make you look good (us bad) and fail to mention how in the actual war, MoD dominated. Ah well, nonetheless Goodfight, I'm glad we finally agreed to a fight after the misunderstanding. :thumbup:

Kiwiwithbow - Ex-MoD Leader, now Elder.

So let me get this straight, there was a miscommunication in the rules, you were declared the winners by default.. your post ends there, yet after that the two clans DID fight although it was just a fun war, and Legendz lost.. MoD had what, 32 ending? Nice of you to leave that out, if your going to post a story, post the WHOLE story not just what suits your needs. I think if the rules were clearly understood and the war went off without a hitch, the winner is clearly evident.

blood2copyxa9.gif

As Blood Goblin said above. The TWR War ended up in a Legendz win, due to a misunderstanding with the rules. You should post about that war, and nothing else.

However, since you brought the "friendly" war that we had afterwards up, I will clarify a few things...

First off, the members added the ML late. They were late recruits, if I must, I will screenshot their applications on our Forums. We added them to the ML just before the war had begun. Also, some of the members on that list of "unreal" mod members have been in MoD weeks.. So IDK where you heard they weren't :roll:

Furthermore, you can not complain about the "cheating" from MoD, since you too cheated, throughout the whole fight, and too at the end (majorly so!).

I took many screenshots of Legendz running out of the bounds. Also, at the end of the war, when we had roughly 31 people remaining alive, you decided to send your last 5 survivors on a tour around the CWA Arena. The last 5 ran around in single-combat zone, flaming and acting inappropriately.

Screenshots:

29fp9tt.png

25g5d6x.png

2m6stw6.png

11me45k.png

This war didn't go well. It was bad from the beginning, we ended up waiting 40 minutes before we actually agreed on some rules, and then throughout the whole fight, there was flaming and cheating happening.

Yours,

Sarkee.

- Sarkee -

Proud Member of The British Elites

--------------------

Ex-MoD Events Council

Ex-TBD Head of Events

Ex-TBD Co-Leader

- 'Scaping since February '03 -

Bad day today -.- The rules stated that range was to be allowed(seen Here). The first challenge we accepted, was range off, we all left because the rules were wrong. Someone then accepted another challenge and to my surprise range was off again, so we all left again... After that we refused to war until MoD would accept a range on war, but somehow they thought range was supposed to be off(be sure to read the topic next time... :roll: ) We called a TWR Mod and that pretty much went nowhere so we warred them with range off clearly telling them that it was now a fun war and not a TWR war seeing as they wouldn't accept the correct rules. During the fun war we found out they had people not on their memberlist, they left bounds multiple times, and flamed our members. Some of our members were really frustrated because of our prior war and the long wait and left bounds in the fun war, causing us to receive even more flames from them. I've got screens and a video of this stuff happening, i'll post later, but i'm really frustrated aswell at the moment so i'll do it later. -.-

PROUD TO BE SE

After that we refused to war until MoD would accept a range on war, but somehow they thought range was supposed to be off(be sure to read the topic next time... :roll: )

Mistakes happen. This doesn't excuse your behaviour throughout the fun war.

- Sarkee -

--------------------

Ex-MoD Events Council

Ex-TBD Head of Events

Ex-TBD Co-Leader

GF, Lengendz got downed miserably. Glad to finally own them. Sorry about the miscomunication and the flaming. I would just like to say that mod does not like to allow range in fights. =D> Gf.

I hate how every single war I have had in TWR that the clan I was in won in got dqed. Also some of those members you said were mass recruited have been in mod longer than me. :o

GF.

ripmod.png

We added them to the ML just before the war had begun.

Furthermore, you can not complain about the "cheating" from MoD, since you too cheated, throughout the whole fight, and too at the end (majorly so!).

Well, you added the people to your ml during the war and not before it began, i'll post proof if you'd like.

And of course you beat us in the fun war, if i remember correctly it was pretty close to matched opts, 41-38 was it? And you guys have an average of 10 cb levels higher than us, did you think we really had a chance?

I posted just before this so sorry if its double post.

PROUD TO BE SE

Where to begin.....

false1.png

http://forums.rsmod.net/viewtopic.php?f ... 570#p62570 Check the date of the app.

false2.png

evidenceescomo.png Check the date of the app

false3.png

evidence2.png Check date of the app

false4.png A RSB applicant of ours, you can check our thread if you want. but again check date of the app. We have just forgotten to add on ml, but we understand where you got this from. we would of reacted the same. And again ilovemarla and dragon1mile are rsb recruits and we have just forgetten to add to ml, but they wanted to war and we allowed it as we didnt realise itd cause so much of a problem.

You know why we had top delay the fight, but you completely blanked it. We had a misunderstanding of the rules and we had written "[b]NO RANGE[/b]" which we followed. Untill we found out from you range was allowed so we had to try re-organise orselves so we could give you a better fight. You knew this and have completely turned a mistake into a much bigger problem.

Note the title. It has the tags [TWR] which stands for a TWR ranked war. Not a fun war that had its rules defined completely by you?

We did war you, yes, after your stalling skills where instead of having to war at 3:30pm est, we warred you (the 'fun' war with your rules superimposed) at 4:15pm est. By that time, we lost 10 people actually (you can see from my screenshot in the first post and yours). Yet, we still warred, but not like you, we war for both fun and some points :) otherwise why would we be on this ranking? (thats one question you should be asking yourselves btw).

Sure you beat us, go ahead pride yourselves for a great well thought out one-sided war.

I must admit, you guys really schemed it out nicely: the stalling, players who aren't even on your ml at the time of the war, and of course the 'no range' gimmick. Good luck on getting wars.

t98jd1.jpg

OK- i admit mod u did ok(really good tbh) in the fun war but we had given up at that point- several people had left. And it was a "fun" war so we wanted to have fun. We didnt really care if we won or lost, at that time we were there just for the fun. I wont say anything else about this, or the late added members,because it has nothing to do with TWR. Lots of Respect, Bravenewfy.

.:SE:.

Note the title. It has the tags [TWR] which stands for a TWR ranked war. Not a fun war that had its rules defined completely by you?

We did war you, yes, after your stalling skills where instead of having to war at 3:30pm est, we warred you (the 'fun' war with your rules superimposed) at 4:15pm est. By that time, we lost 10 people actually (you can see from my screenshot in the first post and yours). Yet, we still warred, but not like you, we war for both fun and some points :) otherwise why would we be on this ranking? (thats one question you should be asking yourselves btw).

Sure you beat us, go ahead pride yourselves for a great well thought out one-sided war.

I must admit, you guys really schemed it out nicely: the stalling, players who aren't even on your ml at the time of the war, and of course the 'no range' gimmick. Good luck on getting wars.

First off: the TWR war was the one which you won by default since we had a misundestanding on the rules.

Second: We didn't plan on stalling, y'all stalled just as much.. With your pathetic little "rushes" :lol:

Thridly: We too war for both fun and points, else we wouldn't have had a fun war, even though there was a misunderstanding in the rules? :|

Fourth: Yes we did beat you, and everyone in the Clan is extremely happy, thank you for "permission" to "pride" ourselves.. Appreciate that :roll:

Edit: It isn't our fault 10 of your attendee's disappeared whilst the officials were discussing rules. Obviously, our members are more loyal?

Yours,

Sarkee.

- Sarkee -

--------------------

Ex-MoD Events Council

Ex-TBD Head of Events

Ex-TBD Co-Leader

First off: the TWR war was the one which you won by default since we had a misundestanding on the rules.

my point exactly- so why is all of this happening.

Because your clan made a post, that didn't tell the whole story, making us look like complte bad guys and you perfect angels. Which in my eyes, my clans eyes and most probly some of your members eyes complete and utter bull.

my point exactly- so why is all of this happening.

I don't know. I don't think it should, I was just merely stating the facts. Your official begun discussing about MoD. I am only defending MoD :-)

I agree with your post above. You have sense, and what you say is fair, and legit.

- Sarkee -

--------------------

Ex-MoD Events Council

Ex-TBD Head of Events

Ex-TBD Co-Leader

It would be nice if every clan got to have 100% their favored rules for wars. I mean, what more could Mod ask for than matched opts with range off in classic? I wonder what you would have done if we had forced you into fighting us in a full-out range and blasts on in turrets?

Congratulations on the win though, sounds like you guys fought well.

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg

uhh most of us didnt even try to win lol...

like me i stood there and waited for u guys to pile me so i could go train (lol)

Well.. That says it all. Atleast MoD continued to try :-). Not trying is nothing to be proud of, or laugh about.

---

It would be nice if every clan got to have 100% their favored rules for wars. I mean, what more could Mod ask for than matched opts with range off in classic? I wonder what you would have done if we had forced you into fighting us in a full-out range and blasts on in turrets?

Congratulations on the win though, sounds like you guys fought well.

There was a complete misunderstanding on our behalf. However, we did agree to a non-ranked "fun" War, melee+binds only, no range. Your clan too agreed to this. It's hardly like we forced you. If you didn't want it, you should've said, and we'd have been on our way.

Ty for the congratulations. :-)

- Sarkee -

--------------------

Ex-MoD Events Council

Ex-TBD Head of Events

Ex-TBD Co-Leader