dropping things

Dragontotem

i think there should be option "drop x" cos its really annoying to drop ores or whateva 1 by 1

That would make it easier for autominers to powermine.

summerpngwy6.jpg

hmm.. thats true that autominers would love it..

and about that banking thing.. i just mean that it would be better if you should not go to bank.. but whatever :?

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

No, it would be too easy to power-train this way. Just imagine, mine 28 iron ore, drop, repeat. You would gain levels much faster. The only way this would work is if it showed an animation of this happening, so it takes the same amount of time to drop, but you dont have to do all the clicking :)

- Dan

No, it would be too easy to power-train this way. Just imagine, mine 28 iron ore, drop, repeat. You would gain levels much faster. The only way this would work is if it showed an animation of this happening, so it takes the same amount of time to drop, but you dont have to do all the clicking :)

I agree to some extent. I dont think it should be added at all. Makes the game EVEN easier.

I do agree that it would make autoer's easier to use :D

It's a nice idea, but it would be abused more than it would be used properly :).

Raichase, quit Runescape.

Time issues really, nothing against the game itself. Something had to go, and it happened to be the addictive game that costs money to enjoy :)

Best of luck to all of my friends here!

Everytime this idea gets brought up, regardless of what's being dropped, I say the same thing: Less clicking is fine, asl long as it still takes a reasonable amount of time to drop each item. Perhaps the same amount of time as fletching a bow. The chat screen would say:

You drop a burnt lobster.

And so on. No one gains xp any faster, yet their wrists feel much better :) A good thing.

lpinkus

Everytime this idea gets brought up, regardless of what's being dropped, I say the same thing: Less clicking is fine, asl long as it still takes a reasonable amount of time to drop each item. Perhaps the same amount of time as fletching a bow. The chat screen would say:

And so on. No one gains xp any faster, yet their wrists feel much better :) A good thing.

lpinkus

Agreed.

Domovoi123-Level 80 f2p

Noxious 0ne-Level 46 f2p