Copyright policy

Robert_R

Hi, I recently looked at a guide that was blocked due to the copyright policy because he had something from another site in it. My questions are:

1. If I want to post a picture taken from tipit website am I allowed like a picture of the godwars dunguen map? :?:

2. If not am I allowed to if I put a note that credits the website with the image? :?:

3. Am I allowed to post images taken while playing runescape like character pictures and world map pictures? :?:

Can someone please help me with this?

Hi, I recently looked at a guide that was blocked due to the copyright policy because he had something from another site in it. My questions are:

1. If I want to post a picture taken from tipit website am I allowed like a picture of the godwars dunguen map? :?:

2. If not am I allowed to if I put a note that credits the website with the image? :?:

3. Am I allowed to post images taken while playing runescape like character pictures and world map pictures? :?: This is the only one I can answer for you because I've seen it before. Tons of people if you look in the AOW (Archive of Wisdom) take pictures of the world map to draw squiggley lines on e.g to show a path to somewhere and they also take pictures of there characters too to show what setup is good e.g soo im pretty sure you can :D

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

3. Am I allowed to post images taken while playing runescape like character pictures and world map pictures? :?:

1. Yes as long as You give Tip it full credit for the picture and Acknowledge that it is not yours

2 You can put it notes or acknowledgments at the end of your guild

3. the poster above is correct

Some sites pefer you not post there stuff on someone else forums so becareful Like posting tip things on rune hq forums

Kingmickez25.png

Just to be sure, you are posting this guide at Tif, right? If you're not, then I don't think you can use the pictures... some websites don't even let you link them to TIF, and I tried to help somebody about Summoning (about 5 people responded with bad advise) my post got edited because I gave advice from my TIF guide...

Just making sure.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Just to be sure, you are posting this guide at Tif, right? If you're not, then I don't think you can use the pictures... some websites don't even let you link them to TIF, and I tried to help somebody about Summoning (about 5 people responded with bad advise) my post got edited because I gave advice from my TIF guide...

Just making sure.

Ya you're right I am asking these questions about tipit forums. :D