SSBB characters

godc0mpl3x

Lucario's down aerial can serve as a good killing move, catch jugglers by surprise, and even can aid recovery because it soaks up all momentum for Lucario. Another killing move, its down smash, uses aura and can serve as a good horizontal killer when Lucario has taken medium to high damage, as it covers both sides simultaneously. Lucario's up smash has a huge amount of range all around, and lucario's side smash has immense horizontal range.

Quoted from Smash Wiki

a highly talented player can avoid the Dair and juggle with an aerial of their own (a Fair for instance).

timing is crucial for everything in this game.

godc0mpl3x.png

Lucario's down aerial can serve as a good killing move, catch jugglers by surprise, and even can aid recovery because it soaks up all momentum for Lucario. Another killing move, its down smash, uses aura and can serve as a good horizontal killer when Lucario has taken medium to high damage, as it covers both sides simultaneously. Lucario's up smash has a huge amount of range all around, and lucario's side smash has immense horizontal range.

Quoted from Smash Wiki

a highly talented player can avoid the Dair and juggle with an aerial of their own (a Fair for instance).

False. A larger hitbox when timed correctly will ALWAYS beat out the smaller hitbox. Even if it's not correctly timed, it should still be able to beat out the smaller hitbox.

Also, as I said, use your jumps, dairs, and air dodges. Don't be predictable. This is most likely the problem why you're losing.

Edit: Spacing is more crucial then timing.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Quoted from Smash Wiki

False. A larger hitbox when timed correctly will ALWAYS beat out the smaller hitbox. Even if it's not correctly timed, it should still be able to beat out the smaller hitbox.

Also, as I said, use your jumps, dairs, and air dodges. Don't be predictable. This is most likely the problem why you're losing.

Edit: Spacing is more crucial then timing.

unfortunately, his technique is stronger than mine is. i have no problems fighting anyone else, i know what attacks to use and when, but he's simply a very strong player. which is why i am looking for a stronger player than lucario, even though i have come to adapt to his playing style. and i HAVe tried metaknight, i don't like his dynamics at all.

is there any reference/site that documents dynamic(timelined) hitboxes(with damage percentages mapped)??

godc0mpl3x.png

Sticky. Contrary to your popular belief, it's not created so that you can create topics containing inaccurate information wherever/ whenever you want to, just to cause a fuss. :)

To the rest of you: Don't reply to such topics; report. :pray:

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?