Extremely Simple and Extremely useful website suggestion

Zaaps1

It's very simple. On the quests page, you can check boxes so TipIt remembers which ones you've done. Have you tried to check all the boxes without the check all option? Hard isn't it?

So what if you've done half of the quests? That's one hell of a job. How can we make this easier with a very quick and elegant fix?

Well, it's obvious really. Move the "Done?" column next to the Quest's name. This way, it's much less of an eyesore to (un)check the quests

Never annoyed me tbh, but I could see it helping a fair bit.

Although I would love to see the option to import/export the list of finished quests as I used multiple computers have to recheck them and update a few copies.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Never annoyed me tbh, but I could see it helping a fair bit.

Although I would love to see the option to import/export the list of finished quests as I used multiple computers have to recheck them and update a few copies.

There's another thing. I thought of it, but maybe it's too much to ask for? Worth mentioning though, you're right.

Safari annoyed me so now I'm using Firefox. I just got members back and I want to do the quests I've not done since becoming f2p. I was extremely annoying to recheck all those boxes to accommodate the new browser.

If there was a way to tie it to our forums log-in, I'd be for it. Log in to the forums and click from here on a button that takes us to a mirrored quest page maybe?

I'm not a programmer, but every time I clear my cache I've had to re-click. Now that I've completed a large portion of them, I thank goodness for the check/uncheck all button. It's much easier to uncheck the ones I haven't done.

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

This is the reason why I never utilized this function. By the time it came out, I was basically done with all the quests, so I didn't want to check each and every box. I'd love to see this small update.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

• 6 months later...