Dealing with Scabaras...and something else

otb123

Okay now first, a book called Scabarite Research book, and during the quest you need to get 4 pages called "Scabarite notes"

to proceed.

Now, the question is : will these notes still be available as a drop from the zombies and skeletons outside the Scabarite Lair after completion of the quest? If not, then by what means can I get all the pages I need? I hate unfulfillment -.-

Then comes the problem of equipment upgrading. I currently have like 6m in cash in the bank and the below pics are my regular outfits in all three battle styles.

Melee outfit :

[hide=]5138_1163432211823_1408400759_30445464_2795948_n.jpg[/hide]

Ranged outfit :

[hide=]5138_1163432251824_1408400759_30445465_7882_n.jpg[/hide]

Mage outfit :

[hide=]5138_1163432291825_1408400759_30445466_2481665_n.jpg[/hide]

For the 6m budget, what I would not consider is rangers boots, coz I think it is far too expensive despite its ranged attack

Things I'm currently looking into are complete zammy prayer bk(I have page 2 only) for ranged, master wand for mage(to max out mage attack), and whatever that is really useful will be nice

Please, don't suggest any barrows just yet, I cannot afford to fix the armour atm since I'm collecting 1.5k drag bones for 70 prayer. Well to say I hardly really purchased anything with a price above 300k...except for fury and whip of coz =] they are essentials.

Stats are in siggy and thanks for your help =P~

P.S. hey and yeah I'm not one that will ever pour the money into skills for the ingredients required. I always collect them myself. You see how reluctant I am when it comes to spending money. That's why I need you guys' help desperately to upgrade my eq for a bit.

otb123.png

Never a serious money maker lol.

Currently a Sabre Initiate =]

You can kill the monsters for the page drops.

If those are red d'hide chaps, get black.

Save up money to either buy barrows or bandos. Barrows isn't that expensive at all.

Just get barrows. The repair costs are minimal. I believe the body and leg pieces only cost around 10k/hour or something really low. And that's the time spent in combat, not just wearing it. I'm positive that you could spare around 10k/hour without worry, it's nothing compared to the huge defensive bonuses you get. Honestly, I don't know why people worry about the repair costs of barrows. They're nearly non-existant. Just farm every day and there you go, your repair costs are covered without any work.

C_ac_t_u_a_r.png

well I'm not pretty sure which barrows eq should I choose for each outfit, so would you mind giving me some idea?

And btw, I've killed like 50-60 zombies+skeletons and non of them drop a single piece of the Scabarite Notes...

otb123.png

Please, don't suggest any barrows just yet, I cannot afford to fix the armour atm since I'm collecting 1.5k drag bones for 70 prayer.

3-5k an hour for the top and bottom. Do not overrate the cost to repair, that's all it is. It doesn't add up at all. You're probably losing A LOT more from that because of all the lowering prices of equipment now adays.

I'd say a Zerker>Archer, unless you really range a lot.

Don't go for the Magic staff, there's simply no use for it.

GET BARROWS. IT'S 10X MORE HELPFUL THAN ANYTHING AT IT'S COST. Hell, I would say it's as good as Bandos. (seriously -.- )

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

okay just got the torags chest+legs, great stuff :thumbsup:

I want to know is it worth to buy the zammy page 1,3,4 to fill in my prayer bk now?

And also, is a rune defender better than obby shield?

otb123.png

Zamorak books are pretty useful in any situation where you're ranging/maging and it doesn't require a shield. The +8 attack bonuses are pretty useful, so I'd say yes.

In my opinion, a rune defender is better than an obsidian shield just for the fact that it's free. I'd say sell the obby shield and get a defender.

Explain.png