Could I do ZMI short route?

Sheep Tails

Could I do ZMI short path at 49 or 50 defence? And would I need armour? ( I can use it as the rest ability should help)

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Follower of Guthix

The quill is a miracle, for it drinks darkness and sheds light.

Oh right, by the way, I'm a girl. No more calling me a guy you lot~

Lunar teleport (ourania) is greatly advised rather than running to the bank. Ring of Duelling or Glory Ammy to bank.

For optimal xp you shouldn't have extra space devoted to food. Also, is there any reason you are only 50 def? Otherwise, just train it before going to the ZMI. I'm not sure how much you could survive with your current level, just go there with no items, do a run without armor, and see with how much hp remaining you survive. If they hurt you much and you don't want to train defence, wear granite shield and addy or better armour to tank the rangers, then pray mage while running by, trying to evade the melee'ers. However, your run % will go down very fast without a high agility level (how far you can run per % depends greatly on your agility).

Current goals:

Hunter 78/80

Smithing 70/80

Runecrafting 58/60

Strength 96/99

Defense 45/46

Prayer 72/95

Dungeoneering 85/100

I'd suggest wearing the highest range armour you can (melee is horribly run draining) then praying range when you run. It's what I do though I do need to eat every so often wearing blue d'hide and with 69 def =/ Going on the ZMI world helps a lot.

I HIGHLY suggest Lunar Magics too, the ourania teleport makes things faaar more easier. Tele to moonclan to bank then tele to ourania, wielding an earth staff and the right tele runes.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I'd suggest wearing the highest range armour you can (melee is horribly run draining) then praying range when you run. It's what I do though I do need to eat every so often wearing blue d'hide and with 69 def =/ Going on the ZMI world helps a lot.

I HIGHLY suggest Lunar Magics too, the ourania teleport makes things faaar more easier. Tele to moonclan to bank then tele to ourania, wielding an earth staff and the right tele runes.

I'm just worried the mages will tear through his low def :P

Current goals:

Hunter 78/80

Smithing 70/80

Runecrafting 58/60

Strength 96/99

Defense 45/46

Prayer 72/95

Dungeoneering 85/100

I'm just worried the mages will tear through his low def :P

Yeah I think that's a bit worrying too =/ If you're willing to sit a bit then wearing melee armour and praying magic might be more useful.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].