Natures Or Laws?

Dax

I'm aiming to get 70 in all stats (returning to it as a goal from ages ago) and this includes Runecrafting, which is the best method?

Natures with a Graahk, Natures through Abyss, Laws through Abyss, Laws with balloons or Ourania. Which is the quickest method (I have 25M and gaining in the back, so money isn't too much of a problem) to get to 70? And if there's a better approach what is it and how do I do it?

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

What would u define as best?

Fastest: ZMI all the way.

Most Profit: Cosmics, and they are better gp then natures. Use the Abyss of course.

Laws are only good if you have the tabs to get to them from playing GoP. Other wise its a hassle through the abyss. Balloon may be good but idk never used it myself. Natures really only shine until 54 for laws are better exp and gp, then at 62 its double cosmics for gp.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Most Profit: Cosmics, and they are better gp then natures. Use the Abyss of course.

Laws are only good if you have the tabs to get to them from playing GoP. Other wise its a hassle through the abyss. Balloon may be good but idk never used it myself. Natures really only shine until 54 for laws are better exp and gp, then at 62 its double cosmics for gp.

I would try out death runes. Good xp + profit.

P.S. - you make alot from cosmics :shock: I learned something new 2 day lol \'

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

For a decent combo of money and exp I suggest tabbing laws. 50/50 GoP for a bit, get a couple of tabs then craft using a dueling ring to teleport. Laws are good for RC but if you're after exp then ZMI is best. It won't turn profit until level 70 odd though.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

at 59 its doubkle cosmics :P

2eed07l.png

Tip.It's Official Undercover Agent

at 59 its doubkle cosmics :P

The OP is 62 RC i think. Otherwise i wouldn't have posted that. Unless this isn't on their main, i didn't check the other one.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Do you get double the exp for double cosmics, or is it just the rune? My Runecrafting level is 64, by the way, should have mentioned that in the original post. :-#

#rpgformod

Do you get double the exp for double cosmics, or is it just the rune? My Runecrafting level is 64, by the way, should have mentioned that in the original post. :-#

You only get the exp per ess used (8 exp per ess) but it's a high money-maker until ZMI becomes profitable and double nats.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Ah, I'd rather have a tiny bit more experience, so i'll stick with laws, then deaths when I level. :(

I don't like Runecrafting.

#rpgformod

Id just highly reccomend powering it with zmi. This is the way to go until 91 rc where nats are the best thing (and only thing you should make). This is unless you completely hate rc and are already extremely wealthy. Then just zmi to 99

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning