Thinking About Coming Back..

BabyPunchers

Well as some of you know(some meaning the people who care, them being no one really), I quit Runescape a few months ago.. Around 3 months or so. What I want to know is, what are the major changes that happened in that span of time? Mostly to do with Range and Slayer, but anything general is greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time. ::'

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

There is now "Musicians" in alot places. Also Run energy goes up faster as Agility got better.

Every 1 sec i get 1% for example.

You can click "Rest" and sit down that will give you 2% run energy slowely but surely.

If you "Listen" to Musicians you will go from 0% to 100% in seconds.

Nothing to do with Ranged really, but there will be a new Slayer monster requiring 71 Slayer to kill, pictures are out already and it will drop a new item.

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

Nothing to do with Ranged really, but there will be a new Slayer monster requiring 71 Slayer to kill, pictures are out already and it will drop a new item.

It actually will require 78 Slayer. Apart from this I don't think any major changes have come anywhere.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Ha wow, no new changes besides that? Muscicians are pretty cool though. When they said Update year, I assumed it'd.. update things. o.o

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Updated macro detection software.

You can buy membership cards at 7-eleven stores now.

Bounty Hunter has been brought back for the entire wilderness in some worlds however you can only be in the wilderness and edgeville in those worlds.

Several new quests including a continuation of the penguin storyline.

They made dungeon maps so you can look at the dungeons in the world map now.

You can now have twice as many pets and you can replenish a summoned familiar before it runs out.

And you can download a runescape client so you can play runescape in its own separate browser now.

That better? i know some of these are minor changes.

Melencholy.png

Questcape first achieved: Sept 20, 2009
99 agility march 11th 2010

99 Magic - some point in 2012