How should I make 10m?

dilloncyh

I need around 10m to but armadyl chestplate, how should i make money?(except pvp)

It would be better if I can train def and range while making money.

longrange at aviansies?

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

I agree with tigershelby2, longrange at Avansies would be your best bet.

Your training both skills you want to train and gaining money as you skill, you'll get 10M in no time.

ya...but if it were me personally i would train range on rapid then train def somewhere else bacuse longrange takes forever :(

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

Touché. Yea, rapid on Avansies then train defence on a decent monster.
if you have a whip slayer/yaks would be good for def training...actually it would be good for both but you wouldnt make money

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

I understand that you want combat experience, and if you want to stick with that, Longrange at Avansies would be your best bet, but in reality, making 10m would come faster through Monster Hunting, or a nice 'gathering' skill. Such as Woodcutting, Mining, or Fishing. In the end it's your decision though. :)

Would it be better if I rapid aviansie for range xp, and kill green dragon for def xp? Cuz green dragon is also good for money. And will buying dfs instead of arma chestplate be better if I have money?
this method sounds good, though i cant tell you about DFS

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

Would it be better if I rapid aviansie for range xp, and kill green dragon for def xp? Cuz green dragon is also good for money. And will buying dfs instead of arma chestplate be better if I have money?

If I was in your position, that's EXACTLY what I would do. Avansies are amazing Ranged experience, and in the end, alot of money. Now for Green Dragons, most people put the whole-- "Green Dragons?! Bah! You noob!" act on, but forget about them, Green Dragons are a fantastic money source and decent if not proficient experience as well. So yes, I would do that. Just remember to FINISH what you START.

From what I'd say, if you have the patience to wait for that 10m, you can consider training slayer to high levels. Based on my personal experience, I've earnt over 10m when I trained slayer from 78 to 85. To add on to it, you'll eventually want to train slayer when you reach a high combat level, so you might as well start it at a lower combat level to eventually have a high slayer level when you reach higher levels, since high level slayers usually make quite a substantial amount of cash.

jslim2.png

funny.png

88 summoning achieved: 26/06/09 :)

If I was in your position, that's EXACTLY what I would do. Avansies are amazing Ranged experience, and in the end, alot of money. Now for Green Dragons, most people put the whole-- "Green Dragons?! Bah! You noob!" act on, but forget about them, Green Dragons are a fantastic money source and decent if not proficient experience as well. So yes, I would do that. Just remember to FINISH what you START.

Avansies are actually kinda crappy exp/h :/ Around 30-35k, nice cash though :3

I need around 10m to but armadyl chestplate, how should i make money?(except pvp)

It would be better if I can train def and range while making money.

Combatwise there's a couple of options:

*Range at aviansies.

*Get slayer assignments and range what you can, if melee is preferable for your task, do defence. Mind you, creatures like bloodvelds and aberrant spectres have pretty good drops too, although getting assignments will also have you level slayer.

Skills:

*Farming: If you have willow trees, get branches off them, they sell fast and are pretty good (around 1,6k each).

Marigolds, low level granted, but they are 3,3k each. Limpwort roots, 3 per seed and around 1,2k each although you may want to use those for herblore.

*Hunter (lurapia's are good for lower level hunters, for higher levels, you'll probably already know).

*Mining/smithing (either sell bars or smith all and alc platebodies). Buying mith ore and superheating bars probably is best at your level. Bring nats, lave/fire battlestaff and mithril ore into mine for max efficiency.

*Fishing/cooking (old, but effective).

*Runecrafing: through abbys, of course. Useful to have several glory ammies to minimize recharging trips. Nats do fine.

*Thieving, Master Farmers are pretty good.

*Fletching, if that's your thing. Cutting your own logs helps, alcing yew longs is recommended.

*Woodcutting, although selling logs without fletching is a waste of xp.

*Pure essence: nooby, but effective.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]