1-20 Construction

IeatWindex

-Crude wooden chair offers more exp per regular plank than other regular plank items

-At level 15 you can make stuff out of oak so you no longer need nails, tool store 1 supplies saws and hammers as well so that can be useful to build out of oak

-Tears of Guthix would be good exp

Rao.png

-Crude wooden chair offers more exp per regular plank than other regular plank items

-At level 15 you can make stuff out of oak so you no longer need nails, tool store 1 supplies saws and hammers as well so that can be useful to build out of oak

-Tears of Guthix would be good exp

Nails are useful to keep around, even at level 15, as some things still require nails.

Tears of Guthix levels your lowest level, you can catch tears every week. Highly recommended you do that Quest (it's done miracles for my summoning over the past few weeks. ;)

Other than that I would recommend you go to the tip.it skill guide on Construction, and click the link to the Construction Table. It has a lovely overview with things you can make per level, its materials and it's xp. Following that table level by level would be helpful.

Also note, that when you have a kitchen you can make tea for yourself. Upon drinking, it boosts your construction level by 1, though only for a short while. You can do this while being in building mode, and it may also help.

PS: I would link you to the Construction table, but as I'm on a school computer I am unable to access anything on the site other than the forums. :wall:

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

At level 15 i think it is you can make clay ponds: buy the clay off the G.E and using the sink and bank underneath lumbridge make it into soft clay. Using sc hammers ponds are nice xp at lower levels and are rather cheap, i did them untill 34 construction.

At 34 penguins points work wonders =P~

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.