Dragon Bones

Racheya

I've recently got into training prayer via my altar at my PoH.

With my stats, is it efficient to collect dragon bones myself through green dragons or to make my money and just buy them? Or are there any other bones I should be using? Any tips regarding training prayer at a PoH would be welcome too :)

Racheya.png

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I've recently got into training prayer via my altar at my PoH.

With my stats, is it efficient to collect dragon bones myself through green dragons or to make my money and just buy them? Or are there any other bones I should be using? Any tips regarding training prayer at a PoH would be welcome too :)

Racheya.png

You could probably kill greens, but it may not be incredibly efficient. If you do, just keep the bones and use the hides to buy more bones obviously. If that proves too ineffective, I guess you'll just have to make some money.

I highly recommend investing in a few summoning lvls. Lvl 52 terrorbird helps with prayer and you'll want the summoning later.

wontrimmed.jpg

bunker_boy.png

Well hunting Green Dragon for their bones and hides is a pretty stable income, so it would be a good idea to kill dragons. Then sell the hides for more bones.

viewtopic.php?f=180&t=788005

viewtopic.php?f=180&t=744703

For altering you should bring 1 tinderbox 2 merrys and the rest bones, along with your highest beast of burden. I usually bring teleport runes to your house then use a glory (should mount one in) back to edge.

randomkcopyq.png

Well hunting Green Dragon for their bones and hides is a pretty stable income, so it would be a good idea to kill dragons. Then sell the hides for more bones.

For altering you should bring 1 tinderbox 2 merrys and the rest bones, along with your highest beast of burden. I usually bring teleport runes to your house then use a glory (should mount one in) back to edge.

Thanks, there's some really useful information there :)

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Thanks, there's some really useful information there :)

Also, if you don't want to deal with teleports, putting your house in Yanille is useful, esp. if using a terrorbird, you can use the scrolls to get energy back.

wontrimmed.jpg

bunker_boy.png

Or are there any other bones I should be using?

Hmm...well, I've done a few runs with Wyvern Bones.

They're 1k cheaper each at the moment, for 22 less exp...

Just throwing ideas. ;)

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

*1100 Dominion Bosses defeated*

Heroes of Newerth player -- IGN: SaveTehPanda

StarCraft 2 player -- IGN: plasmaJelly

well green dragons are certainly a good way of making money, when we consider opportunity costs its the same as making money on green drags selling everything then rebuying bones. The fact that they have bones as a drop shouldnt make you do them over something that earns less money, but if you cant think of a better way then go for it.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.