An Enlightened Journey

Mil

screenshot015.png

I was doing this quest today, and was just wondering if you want to cover this in the guide. I crashed during navigating the hot air balloon, and came to a rather strange place. Auguste says the path will help you find your way back to Entrana. However, the only options I found that allow you to escape this place is to either Home teleport, use your own teleport, or logout then login. I'm not sure if this is a bug or has been previously been encountered, but certainly seemed quite strange. You also need more logs if this happens.

I was going to update the balloon's controls to reflect them as they are now (for the guide), but there is not that much of a change (though Jagex could improve the control interface; quite confusing at first glance.)

• 1 month later...
screenshot015.png

I was doing this quest today, and was just wondering if you want to cover this in the guide. I crashed during navigating the hot air balloon, and came to a rather strange place. Auguste says the path will help you find your way back to Entrana. However, the only options I found that allow you to escape this place is to either Home teleport, use your own teleport, or logout then login. I'm not sure if this is a bug or has been previously been encountered, but certainly seemed quite strange. You also need more logs if this happens.

I was going to update the balloon's controls to reflect them as they are now (for the guide), but there is not that much of a change (though Jagex could improve the control interface; quite confusing at first glance.)

I remember doing this a few weeks ago on my lower level account, I can say that the escape option was there when I crashed, maybe it's an issue with HD ;)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for your submission and the replies, what you encountered was probably a bug, or you did not understand that you had to click on the rubble, to stop confusing there has been added a small note in the guide that you need to click on the rubble to leave. You have been credited.

If you got any questions feel free to pm me or any other crewbie.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!