Smite

thunderlord

is this actually any effective against 1 itemers and 26k ers? as it seems obvious that (especially 1 Itemers) use protect item prayer. so, will smite actually drain they're prayer to zero or does it just drain a few points before you kill them?

PurplSlayR.png

PurplSlayR.png

I think chances are you kill them too fast for Smite to take place, or as soon as they see it they run or tele like a little girl.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I think chances are you kill them too fast for Smite to take place, or as soon as they see it they run or tele like a little girl.

you can't kill them too fast... per 1 dmge done, 1 pray lost

So it's actually pretty effective I guess, most people don't have more prayer than hp. So if you kill em quick...

2d0f03c.png

So it's actually pretty effective I guess, most people don't have more prayer than hp. So if you kill em quick...

no.. i just checked it and sadly enough it's only each 4 dmg = 1 pray lost :(

PurplSlayR.png

PurplSlayR.png

Which dosesn't make any sense because if they have 99 hp, and don't use any other prayers, and if they have exactly the req for it (25 prayer), you still wouldn't drain their prayer.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

Which dosesn't make any sense because if they have 99 hp, and don't use any other prayers, and if they have exactly the req for it (25 prayer), you still wouldn't drain their prayer.

This reminds me of a brilliant tactic ahrim teams would use.

two or three people would be on lunar and continue to heal the target with hp transfer while two or three juggled someone using ice spells and smite.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.