95s.png

i know... im a pure :roll: , just give me credit for the fact that i did only slayer from 92-95, and i plan on slaying from 95-99 :), hell hound task - bout to get dhally ftw

.......and the moment you all REALLY care about...BOB!, yes bob is sensitive so be nice, or else he'll cry

bobw.png

rate 1-10, thanks for viewing :thumbup:

edit: and slayer helm is hard as hell to get with 10 def.... have to restart the tasks every time you get cockatrice or basilisk - mirror shield requires 20 def. =\

pixelbar6tc.gif

-------------------------

Smilies Made: 53

decent slayer, but some of your skills are epicly low :thumbdown:

6.5/10

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

sycthes had a second drop? are you sure? i remember getting one then trying to get another , It was impossible lol.

anyways nice account :)

i love the farming :)

do you pwn at BH?

bllllonz.png

sycthes had a second drop? are you sure? i remember getting one then trying to get another , It was impossible lol.

anyways nice account :)

i love the farming :)

do you pwn at BH?

yeah so many people complained about not getting one that hey dropped for a second time (a week after if i remember correctly), this was back when you could actually email jagex directly about a problem with the game....good times good times... and no, i dont pk anymore, i guess im just pure for the hell of it - i think it makes th game more challenging..... if you look at the farming cross-eyed, its 99 :o

pixelbar6tc.gif

-------------------------

Smilies Made: 53

ever heard that when u die with something runescape gives u better loot to make up for it.. welll i

Just lost 7.35m (sarasword) on rs, due to the 26k trick thingy.. my friend lost his sara sword and he was like man i need to 26k trick with someone... he said my drops will be better since i lost a sara sword.. so we do 26k trick. first kill he gets zaros, then second 2 armadyls,then third a seren, then 4th a seren, then the drops started to die down to a 300k ... he made about 10m from his sara sword, he said his ep was 6% when he got zaros aswell.. so here i am with my brandspanking new 10m i made .. and im like i gotta try this.. so i baught a sara sword../ i die and lose it.. try to get good drops.. first drop was 464k and it just went down from there...

now ive got an empty bank. And i have to make the money i just lost all over again.

LIFE SUCKS WHEN U FALL FOR SCAMSSSSSSS

bllllonz.png