TopGear: Bugatti Veyron vs McLaren F1

@Dan3HitU

So they finally got the legal rights from McLaren and Bugatti to have a head-to-head drag race, although the drag race was a full mile and not a standard 1/4 mile one, the Bugatti came out on top.

It was however, later confirmed if the race was a standard 1/4 mile one, the McLaren would have won.

Who else was excited to see these 2 amazing cars race head to head?

I must admit, the McLaren is just more impressive than the Bugatti, I mean, the Bugatti has a 16.4 litre engine, 4 turbos and 10 radiators, anyone can put turbos in their car to make them faster but the McLaren has 0 turbos in it and only a 6.1 litre engine, pure engineer genious.

Hopefully Top Gear (or another company/show) get the legal rights to a race between the fastest production car in the world (Ultimate Aero TT) and the Bugatti or even the McLaren, maybe a 1/4 mile drag race though and not a full 1 mile.

Yeah i saw it, the Mclaren had the edge at the start, and it took about half of the mile for the Bugatti to come back, showing its massive top speed.

Now what i'd preffer is a track race between the two. Seeing as the Mclaren has the edge on accelleration, it would be the favorite to win i guess.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Forgot to reply to this.

I was much more impressed with the F1 than the Veyron. I find it funny, that from my small country comes a car that could give them both a match (Koenigsegg).

The series has been very good. It's not a serious car program, if you're going to buy a car you'll watch another program, but as an entertainment program it is fantastic.

It was nice to see M.Schumacher in the first episode, but i think Clarkson did one of his worse interviews to be honest. I mean, Schumacher has a big legacy in motorsport, and this interview was just... Well... All over the place.

Should be fun tonight tho.

My favorite part of the series is probably when they get a small amount of cash and get some challanges.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

The Bugatti is insane, i reckon it would have overtaken the F1 sooner if someone else was driving it. Hammonds reaction off the line and gear changes were probably slower than the Stigs considering he isn't a professional racing driver.

Tonight's episode should be good, but i prefer the ones where they go abroad, the American episode was epic.

keen.png

The McLaren was absolutely brutal off the line but the Bugatti obviously has it over longer distances. As incredible as it was, the race between the Lambo and the Mercedes SLR was a little more exciting because I didn't have a clue who'd win. And is it just me or does the McLaren not sound very exciting?

God bless Top Gear.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Well, the last episode was pretty boring. Tho the part when May went to that guy on his weird rally training course was pretty cool. James' facial expression was so funny lol.

And the interview... Ahh, that guy was so annoying. His voice was so high and he wasn't funny at all.

Next week will be nice, Clarkson vs British army lol.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé