Money Making With theese skills? Im lost..

Ibomol

Ever since i started playing RS i have struggled a bit for money.

Im not the poorest, i have all the 'necesite's' My whip and i used to have dharoks, i also have a few mill.

However i find it very hard to make decent cash, i used to make nats.. and still only made 310k -> 620k per day on a good day.

I see people from day to day who have 15 - 20 mil, some people even more like 100 mil and i think how?

people tell me 'Cut yew's' and 'Fish lobbies' but i try this and it takes me around 10 minutes to get 1 inventory which sells for a mealsley 6 or 7k

My skills are:

Magic 72

Cooking 61

Woodcutting 60

Fletching 61

Fishing 62

Firemaking 50

Crafting 64

Smithing 50

Mining 64

Herblore 24

Agility 54

Thieving 56

Slayer 55

Farming 32

Runecraft 63

Hunter 34

Construction 43

Summoning 4

What would be the best way for me to make cash? or what skills am i best to train up to make alot of cash in the future?

thanks alot. Ibomol

It's called repetition, you have already told us that you consistently make 300-600k a day, which over time can add up to a lot of money, along with your fishing, just keep fishing till you have a bunch or till you get bored, then switch to woodcutting, your stats will then gradually increase over time, which will then help you get more money faster, but at this stage you need to put in some work.

Have you done Swan Song? Right now Monkfish are better (more profitable, more experience) than lobbies.

I guess you could always kill Green Dragons (2M a day pretty easy). Or I guess you could level Hunter massively and catch Red Chins. It's pretty easy leveling Hunter, I got from level 4 to where I am now in 4 days. I'm Level 52, but my sig hasn't updated it.

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

Hmmm try killing green dragons - with this set up

Neiznot helm > Berserker helm > Rune Full helm

Dharoks = Torags plate > Fighter torso > Rune plate

Dharoks legs = Torags legs > dragon > rune

Skill cape > legends cape > team cape

Dragon boots > rune > climbing

Warrior ring > wealth > life

whip > dragon scim

Dragon fire shield > anti breath shield (no alter.)

Fury > glory

Around 10 - 12 lobs + 1 or 2 anti fire breath potions ( makes fire breath hit 0's w/ anti shield)

Good luck with your money making :D If you got any ?'s just ask me.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

And last time I checked they were bery difficult to buy on the ge, but it's been a while :? . Food and an anti shield will be more than enough, personally at those levels I ended up overeating even when I only picked up the hides and buried the bones.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

My skills are:

Magic 72

Cooking 61

Woodcutting 60

Fletching 61

Fishing 62

Firemaking 50

Crafting 64

Smithing 50

Mining 64

Herblore 24

Agility 54

Thieving 56

Slayer 55

Farming 32

Runecraft 63

Hunter 34

Construction 43

Summoning 4

What would be the best way for me to make cash? or what skills am i best to train up to make alot of cash in the future?

Skills:

*Farming: Marigolds, low level granted, but they are 3,3k each. Limpwort roots, 3 per seed and around 1,2k each although you may want to use those for herblore. Other than that, herbs are good. Planting on allotments, tree patches and fruit tree patches will help you level up (paying farmers).

*Hunter (lurapia's are good for lower level hunters, making larupia clothing is fair profit).

*Mining/smithing (either sell bars or smith all and alc platebodies). Buying mith ore and superheating bars probably is best at your level. Bring nats, lave/fire battlestaff and mithril ore into mine for max efficiency. Either smelt bars until you reach 68 and high alc platebodies, or sell bars.

*Fishing/cooking (old, but effective, cooking gauntlets and monkfish or swordfish recommended).

*Runecrafing: through abbys, of course. Useful to have several glory ammies to minimize recharging trips. Nats do fine.

*Thieving, Master Farmers are pretty good.

*Fletching, if that's your thing. Cutting your own logs helps, alcing yew longs is recommended.

*Woodcutting, although selling logs without fletching is a waste of xp.

*Pure essence: nooby, but effective.

*Slayer: most creatures drop pretty good things, perhaps do Smoking Kills (Quest) if you're lvled up a bit. That will pay off..

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

I would recommend that you PvP trick.

How to 25.005k - the basics.

First, gain 100% ep in a hotzone. To gain ep, you must be risking at least 75k (the number will show up green on the items kept on death screen if it is enough). Personally, I like to 4-item, so you can just slap on Protect Item if you get attacked and not lose anything. The Wilderness is the easiest hotzone as well, although you can try skilling in other hotzones.

Second, find a friend or partner who is 1 or 2 levels away from you (remember that summoning only applies if you are carrying a pouch). Give them 25005gp (1 extra gp just in case). Take a weapon, antipoison, and some food, leaving ~10 spaces open. On a BH world, go into level 1 wilderness and have your friend attack you, with your auto-retaliate turned on. Kill them, take the loot, and repeat until 0% ep is reached.

Repeat.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

First, gain 100% ep in a hotzone. To gain ep, you must be risking at least 75k (the number will show up green on the items kept on death screen if it is enough). Personally, I like to 4-item, so you can just slap on Protect Item if you get attacked and not lose anything. The Wilderness is the easiest hotzone as well, although you can try skilling in other hotzones.

Second, find a friend or partner who is 1 or 2 levels away from you (remember that summoning only applies if you are carrying a pouch). Give them 25005gp (1 extra gp just in case). Take a weapon, antipoison, and some food, leaving ~10 spaces open. On a BH world, go into level 1 wilderness and have your friend attack you, with your auto-retaliate turned on. Kill them, take the loot, and repeat until 0% ep is reached.

Repeat.

Considering 26k tricking is completely ruining the economy right now, I would suggest not suggesting this.

Stellactic.gif

Repeat.

Considering 26k tricking is completely ruining the economy right now, I would suggest not suggesting this.

Agreed just do green dragons

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22