Ring Of Slaying

My friend mentioned that you can use the ring of slaying to access the room right before Tarn's Lair without even completing/attempting Tarn's Lair Mini game. I'm not sure if this is true or not as i currently don't have the ability to craft rings of slaying and cannot afford a ring of slaying.

Pixie_V_Lott.png

Pixie_V_Lott.png

It is possible right after the Haunted Mine is finished, but I know that I've seen this fact submitted before. I've even got a mention of using it in this way in my blog.

I don't know why something hadn't been done about it in the past, but if you don't know/can't confirm, then it's confusing as to why you'd post.

That said, it is accurate, but I'm just wondering why nothing had ever been done.

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

Because I don't have a Ring of Slaying and I don't have the ability to make them and a friend of mine was just mentioning how you can use the ring to get there without completing Tarns Lair mini game.

Pixie_V_Lott.png

Pixie_V_Lott.png

Posted this ages ago. It was only fixed on a few of the pages I see. Here's some extra proof if you need it.

viewtopic.php?f=188&t=787270

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato