Powermining

Seanthorn

I done 200k xp powermining at iron ores near Ardougne, and that seemed no to bad.

But people say granite is much better, I'm trying granite and i just simply think it's slow. Yes, i did calculate it gave me like.. an extra 5kxp an hour, but it seems so slow and VERY tedious.

Is there any other better places for mining apart from these. It seems granite mining requires alot of attention and the fact you have to go get more waterskins (as i havn't done any of the quests or don't have 68 magic to cast any spells) every now and then, and this is just to time consuming.

I'm 82 mining so far. Thanks :)

3916.png

3917.png

Just mine for smithing?

If you don't you'll be wasting money on bars later...

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Well I'm not a keen smither, and i won't be levelling smithing anytime soon.

My goal is FIRSTLY 85 Mining as a milestone, not for Rune mining. Then i'd like to progress towards 99 minign gradually with an efficient way of mining, which i don't know what. Iron is okay, and granite is okay but tedious.

3916.png

3917.png

Check out my guide in my signature :)

I always mined iron at Ardougne, I don't know why but it seemed faster. :thumbup:

Who cares if you lose 5K exp/hour. I got over 7M experience at those mines, stick with 'em. :)

Granite should be double, if not almost triple the xp from iron. Google it and look for video guides.

Granite should be double, if not almost triple the xp from iron. Google it and look for video guides.

I never got much more, plus the rhythm of three-ore iron is easier in my opinion, and if someone "enjoys" mining iron, shouldn't they continue regardless of the experience rates?

I never got much more, plus the rhythm of three-ore iron is easier in my opinion, and if someone "enjoys" mining iron, shouldn't they continue regardless of the experience rates?

Should be AT LEAST 60k, and AT LEAST above 70k if you got the dropping technique down.

That's right. You should do whatever you enjoy the most. I'm only saying, however, that you must be doing something wrong when you mine granite, because it shouldn't be only 5k xp more than iron.

With a stat as brutal, it's up to you what makes you less bored lol.

Granite/Iron whatever.. exp is exp.

But those are the solid options.

I agree with Jaffy on mining for smithing levels though.

Selling exp makes me feel sad. :(

Bdvo89.png

OL' SCHOOL CIRCA '01, YOU MAD BRO?

Once you know what you're doing mining granite is much faster. Dropping a whole inventory of ores is inefficient, and so is mousekeys, and so are sc picks. Check out my guide in my signature for more information.

Once you know what you're doing mining granite is much faster. Dropping a whole inventory of ores is inefficient, and so is mousekeys, and so are sc picks. Check out my guide in my signature for more information.

Eh, I could get 45K exp/hour with mousekeys dropping three ores at a time, on a full world.... at iron. :P

But seriously, check out his granite guide :D

Eh, I could get 45K exp/hour with mousekeys dropping three ores at a time, on a full world.... at iron. :P

But seriously, check out his granite guide :D

You could get 50k without using mousekeys. Btw, good luck with the appeal.