ok im doing this for a few days i guess...

pkerdouble

ok so i died at kalphite and lost 400k there, died at barrows and lost 1.2m there, died at bronze drags and lost 4m there, and recently died in bh and lost 2.1m there.

ok so i made all that doing slayer and some skilling but i hate skilling but now im going to have to make some money so im down for skilling now.

heres what im currently doing:

cutting yews: 1200 x 489 each (just gunna keep cutting till around 3k of them)

spin flax: <--------havnt started but is this good money still?

is there other skills that i can make pure profit out of? and im planning on just buying the flax instead of picking it lol. suggestions please. \'

pkerdouble.png

Pkerdouble.png

Train farming a bit and you can farm ranarrs and toadflax, pretty good profit there (Especially with their over-inflated prices atm :-# )

Also if you want to get smithing up, buying iron ore and rings of forging and then smelting -> smithing into iron knifes will profit, my fave way of training smithing.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Runecraft, collect snape grass, or green dragons.

Pure profit? Nothing, unfortunately, is pure profit. Even if you mine the rune essence yourself, craft the runes, then sell (one example of vertically monopolozing your gameplay), you're in effect "paying" yourself for the time you spent getting all the stuff.

That said, picking flax and spinning into bow strings will get you some crafting experience and cash, collecting seaweed and burning and selling the soda ash will get you cash (no experience), bucketing sand (cash), or making glass (crafting experience and cash) will work...

I would recommend slayer tasks. You train while earning a steady income and if you couple it with wise allotments in Managing Thy Kingdom, you can't make less than 2 million a week. Maples always sell, as will the seeds and the birds' nests, then coal or raw fish.

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

Pure profit? Nothing, unfortunately, is pure profit. Even if you mine the rune essence yourself, craft the runes, then sell (one example of vertically monopolozing your gameplay), you're in effect "paying" yourself for the time you spent getting all the stuff.

Flax from Seers' Diary and Sand from Bert are "pure profit" because you spend no time gathering the resources yourself. Battlestaves are arguable, since you have to buy them, but can also be considered "pure profit" to an extent.

If i were you, I would contine with slayer. You have a decent level to make money on every task. This way, you don't get burnt out on doing the extremely repetetive tasks of collecting stuff. ::'

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

you can 26k trick, you can runecraft and if you feel kinda daring, you can go godwars. if you chose GWD,i dont know what would be best for you tho

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

you can 26k trick, you can runecraft and if you feel kinda daring, you can go godwars. if you chose GWD,i dont know what would be best for you tho

26k trick fails for me, runecraft is boring, and godwars is boring also, i usually kill aviencies using prayer method

pkerdouble.png

Pkerdouble.png

• 4 weeks later...

Flax from Seers' Diary and Sand from Bert are "pure profit" because you spend no time gathering the resources yourself. Battlestaves are arguable, since you have to buy them, but can also be considered "pure profit" to an extent.

You're still spending time going to get them and you still have to buy the staves.

295/303 Quest Points

You're still spending time going to get them and you still have to buy the staves.

It's a small, negligible amount. It's like saying you just gave up 30k because you were typing out that reply and not, say, runecrafting.

So, it's profit then...

...not pure profit.

295/303 Quest Points

If you wanna be extremely technical and follow the precise definition, yes. But who does that help, and was that what I was talking about?

D'you honestly think in the business world organisations say;

'Dear shareholders we've made no 'pure profit' as Joe Bloggs had to spend 4seconds on the stock market today making us £140million as the FTSE continued to rise today'... Nah, they dont.

Anyway, im mining pure essence at the moment on my pure. Its boring as hell but if you watch videos with the screens made to fit on your pc screen you can make about 150k an hour.