combat training (f2p)

JHalpert

I currently have attack 53 strength 60 defense 57. I've long been training on the moss giants in varrock sewers.. The giants are helpful with the big bones giving prayer experience. My current goal is to get 65-65-65. Can anyone think of a better way to train?

[hide=Stats]Afro_adam12.png[/hide]

Click below :D The guide was written by Zaaps1 (one of the best guide writers in my opinion :D). It should help alot.

Zaap's Ultimate Guide to F2P Training

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

Call me old fashioned but I always did Ice Giants/Warriors

I tried that many levels ago and found that it was sort of helpful that the moss giants had less hitpoints since I would get big bones more often. I should try going back there now with my higher levels. Before, i would run out of food faster than I probably would now.

[hide=Stats]Afro_adam12.png[/hide]

if you want speed over prayer/profit. fleshcrawlers are the best if not stick with moss giants. Ice giants are more difficult as the ones in the ice cave are around ice warriors that will constantly try and kill you whilst you are targeting the giants. The wilderness ice giants are ok, plus you can pick up the cosmic rune spawn there.

Legil_galad2.png

Woodcutting does not raise your combat level because most people do not play as yew trees.