Permanent ban FINALLY lifted

Hannibal88

• 4 weeks later...

A big congrats on your "Perminant" ban being lifted... your one of very few who manage to do so.

By looking at that picture of your price checker, you could look at it like an investment. I'm guessing 5 years ago you purchased that Party hat around the 20 - 30mill mark? possibly less.

What's this you talk of RS1 being re-released.. Your joking right? :shock:

whats up bro, long time no see.

drop me a pm of your new msn or something. <3:

Richard! Long time no talk, mate. I still have the same hotmail address, but I'm rarely on buddy. I'll have to hop on-line and chat to you soon though and see how you're doing. :) If you're interested, you should hop on a rsc private server. Pm me if you need to.

@ Timmos: I had a green phat that I bought for a half key in 02 I believe and I sold later down the line as I needed pking supplies. Bought the pink phat for 16m soon after (think that's just before the dupe happened - my luck, eh). I do remember the day of the dupe, though, I was at jungle spiders training and got a pm from a mate going crazy that people were selling phats for like 300k. I tele'd to varrock, hopped onto f2p world and traded a santa for a blue phat. Pity I had wasted 16m on a pink one months before. :(

Rs1 - X dsp x (84 pure plate) - Retired a long time ago

• 2 months later...