Agility Training

Lostthepoint

I want to go from 71-80 Agility. I haven't trained Agility in over a year and when I did it was using the Agility Arena for much of that. I know I have two options really, Ape Atoll and Agility Arena. Using the tip.it calculators I devised 3 different ways to train to that...but I have no idea which way is smartest:

Method 1:

71-75: 1,150 Agility Tickets

75-80: 1,332 Ape Atoll laps

The real benefit here is that I could do Agility Arena with high proficiency until 75 where I heard Ape Atoll becomes infallible?

Method 2:

71-80: 3,500 Agility Tickets

Method Three:

71-80: 2,017 Ape Atoll laps

I don't know which method to use as I am highly unfamiliar with the speeds of Agility Arena vs Ape Atoll. Any help would be appreciative.

Go for ape atoll. Failure is noticeably reduced at 70 there is no failure at 75. Remember to bring a knife for the pineapple spawn at the end of the course and a few agility pots to help keep the failure rate down.

Blue_Raivyn.png

Just do ape atoll, it becomes infallable at 70 i think.

75. Either way, go to AA.

Instead of agility pots, consider summer pies. They also give an agility bonus and restore health as well, although you may not even need it. Still worth considering at places like Dorgshuun though, so it's just for your personal knowledge.

Speed wise if you can withstand the boredom go to ape atoll, but if you want to have fun and still have decent speed got to brimhaven arena with karamja gloves 3 and you will be fine. Brimhaven is good cause you dont have to pay as much attention and you it breaks up the monotony of training agility.

thragon13.png

[hide=]thragon13.png

thragon13.png

thragon13.png[/hide]

Just do ape atoll, it becomes infallable at 70 i think.

No, you still fail. I noticed that around 74 you fail so little you do not really require food. In any case Ape Atoll would be fastest (around 50k an hour). However, Brimhaven probably is less boring.

My advice would be:

1. Go to Ape Atoll.

2. When bored with that, do Brimhaven for a little while.

3. Go back to Ape Atoll.

4. Etc..

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]