Whats the deal with the "join this clas make mils".......

shaf_9110

I always see people spamming this at the GE on high pop worlds?

I haven't played RS in like a year so this stuffs all new to me.

What are they advertising and how does it work? Or does it even work at all?

untitled6kv7.gif

1 Dragon drop: D med

6 Barrows Drops: Brassy, T hams(2), Karils top, Dharoks legs, Ahrims top

Money lost due to bans, deaths, hacks: 78 mil

There merch clans and what usually happens is they get people to join and buy as many of 1 item as they can for the highest in the g.e then wait a week or two for the price to sky rocket then they should tell every body in the clan to sell ... but they don't.

So you end up losing out on your hard earned cash and they walk away with millions.

Its the modern day runescape scam that is being allowed to continue. Aswell as the issue of price manipulation.

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

There merch clans and what usually happens is they get people to join and buy as many of 1 item as they can for the highest in the g.e then wait a week or two for the price to sky rocket then they should tell every body in the clan to sell ... but they don't.

So you end up losing out on your hard earned cash and they walk away with millions.

Its the modern day runescape scam that is being allowed to continue. Aswell as the issue of price manipulation.

I am sure this will be stopped too ;) (at least I hope... i am a pore skiller)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

I don't think this will ever go away, no matter how you look at it, at some point in time there has always been some sort of scam or another within the game. Recently, it's gotten harder to do, but just look at 26k-ing and merch clans. That's where the money is, but both of those options abuse the system and will eventually go away. I seriously have faith that there will be some new option for anyone looking to manipulate others in the future, it's just the way the game is.

MA_X_TA.png

Looking for new skill to train, in F2P