$22.50

Grogthurk

Dear Jagex,

Thank you for not accepting my debit card online. WoW was more than happy to take it, same with the 'x' amount of websites that I bought t-shirts from. But for some cosmic reason, you choose to hate me.

After calling my bank I found out that the only way I can fix this issue is if I get a new debit card. The only problem with that is, that I would have to cancel my current debit card and wait a week for the new one.

So I'm stuck paying by cash.

I could F2P, but you created a game that has enabled me to rely solely on Member's items and skills. In fact, I can't even think of what I would do dropping 466 items so I could F2P bank.

You have me sucked into your trap Jagex.

But that's okay. The 6 dollars or so a month is worth the extra bank space and actually being able to play a game. In fact, the price is so minimal that I don't feel obligated to play everyday.

But thanks for making a 90 day Runescape card $22.50 at my local target.

Why would you do this to me?

Sincerely,

Christian

/end sarcasm

Not really upset, but I have to wonder why it is so much higher than paying online.

top_lel_face.png

Man, at least you were lucky, if the cards weren't around, you were stuck with buying from phone or SMS, or send in a cheque. -_-

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Credit Card Price:

Cost

Target Card:

Cost + Card/Shipping + Markup for Profit

Basically, this. Since it's a bit more inconvenient for Jagex to use the cash cards (I would think) they might also charge for extra services too, in addition to the cost of the manufacturing/shipping. Of course, I'll bet Blizzard has a lot more money, and a lot more subscribers, so they can afford to hand out their free disc trials and their game cards at no extra cards.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif