.: d[^_^]b nerdboyxxx d[^_^]b :. Account got hacked

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tip: Body tiaras are the fastest exp/hour at your level. Earths only profit at 52+ Runecrafting (the level required for triple earths).

Good luck with your F2P goals. :D Also get your mining ranked.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Tip: Body tiaras are the fastest exp/hour at your level. Earths only profit at 52+ Runecrafting (the level required for triple earths).

Good luck with your F2P goals. :D Also get your mining ranked.

Whoops, I didn't notice that I let it slip a bit. I'll definitely get it ranked, thanks for letting me know :XD:

I will probably stick to earth runes because I'm having some fun doing them. I got membership today, so I'll kick my 99 farming goal back into life. Before I quit Runescape for good, I want to complete that long-standing goal of mine. It is my favourite skill after all :). I'll keep up my work with RSC also.

disturbeda.png

99 Mining goal, I finally started it. Pathetically low, but I don't care. I'll stick to this goal as long as my sanity is intact.

Now I'm awaiting some words of enlightemnent from the god of mining, lady shahdie XD. Big inspiration as well as Kaida23 and Atom Smash.

Wish me luck guys :P.

disturbeda.png

Good luck on 99 Mining! :D

I actually thought you started your goal because I said this:

Also get your mining ranked.

:P

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Good luck on 99 Mining! :D

I actually thought you started your goal because I said this:

Also get your mining ranked.

:P

That had a part to play :lol:. I let mining slacken off and I thought it was kinda bad, so I decided to get it to 99. You know, because I like making spur of the moment decisions, like going for a 99 in one of the longest skills in RS2. This oughta be interesting :P.

disturbeda.png

First level on my long journey! I have a splitting headache so I'm gonna take it easy for a bit. I have some sinus thingy-my-jig and it is annoying as hell -.-

The longest journey begins with a single step, my friend. And this is a long one. I'm glad that my adventures have helped inspire you to take up the pick and train one of RS's hardest skills.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

First level on my long journey! I have a splitting headache so I'm gonna take it easy for a bit. I have some sinus thingy-my-jig and it is annoying as hell -.-

The longest journey begins with a single step, my friend. And this is a long one. I'm glad that my adventures have helped inspire you to take up the pick and train one of RS's hardest skills.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

Thank you Kaida! Don't stop posting on your blog ;)

This next year should be filled with a lot of clicking XD

disturbeda.png

curse my sinus! My head is killing me, my nose is running like a tap and my eyes are watering and really itchy. I put it down to allergies. I'm only 3K off 55 mining, so I'll post the level then take a break. I'll probably go lie down... To think that my mining destiny is gonna be hampered by real life! Gah!

disturbeda.png

[hide=55 mining]55mining.jpg[/hide]

Bad picture... I think I'll take the pics in small screen from now on :P

Sinus is clearing up a bit, I also finished Brother Odd by Dean Koontz, it was a great book! I've read every book in the Odd Thomas series now. I hope he writes a 5th.

Oh rite, I can mine mithril now :D

disturbeda.png

[hide=57 Mining]091206180644.png[/hide]

Fiya Powaaaaa!

Hehe, I just watched Night at the Museum 2 with my little brother. Some funny bits, like the 300 spoof, but most of it was little kids comedy.

In the process of adding a basic minig schedule, a simple laout of what I hope to accomplish over a set period of time, how I'm going to do it, and any other interesting info.

I'm a sucker for order in "chaos" :P.

disturbeda.png

Grats on the mining level ups! :D

Also, you like crafting earths right? Well, I finally gotten to adding exp/hour for Varrock East Bank in my guide! (No teleport rates, sorry.)

Also, where do you powermine? My comp has a problem with Imageshack, so can you kindly tell me?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Also, where do you powermine? My comp has a problem with Imageshack, so can you kindly tell me?

He's in the NW corner of the Rimmington Mine. Too bad Imageshack isn't working for you, you can't see his skillcape and pimpin' hat! <3:

Gratz on 57 Mining! =D> I'm glad to see you're enjoying it. Hopefully you still think it's "fun" in another 8-10M Xp . :lol:

I hope your sinuses are feeling better. I know how awful it feels. I get sinus infections at least once a year. :wall:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Grats on the mining level ups! :D

Also, you like crafting earths right? Well, I finally gotten to adding exp/hour for Varrock East Bank in my guide! (No teleport rates, sorry.)

Ooooh I'll check that out now :D and what Kaida said. Too bad imageshack isn't working for you :(.

He's in the NW corner of the Rimmington Mine. Too bad Imageshack isn't working for you, you can't see his skillcape and pimpin' hat! <3:

Gratz on 57 Mining! =D> I'm glad to see you're enjoying it. Hopefully you still think it's "fun" in another 8-10M Xp . :lol:

I hope your sinuses are feeling better. I know how awful it feels. I get sinus infections at least once a year. :wall:

Ye Olde Pimp hat :lol:.

Thanks, hoping to get to 60 mining before the end of the week (jopefully either today or tomorrow if I focus for a good 2 hours or more). If the next 8-10M experience is the same as it is now (on a larger scale) I'll be able to survive... hopefully :P.

And sinus sucks :( its still there, just floating around in my head. Like a jackhammer >.<

You're doing really well. Keep it up.

Thanks! I hope I can keep up the pace though. I have a tendency to slacken off...

I'll hopefully get 60 Mining either today or tomorrow. Then, once I hit 70 mining, I'll move on to granite.

Hahahha this is so much fun!

disturbeda.png

[hide=59 Mining]091207183734.png[/hide]

I'll put my images in hide tags now so the page loads a lot faster.

I could've gotten this way earlier, but I took some sinus meds and got drowzy, so I fell asleep watching the cricket. Imo I'll get up to 61 tomoz if I keep up the pace and don't nod off as frequently.

disturbeda.png