.: d[^_^]b nerdboyxxx d[^_^]b :. Account got hacked

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed happy (belated) birthday NB.

Gratz on page 6 you spammer. :P Here's some more in honor of your b-day...

16_12_2003-spam.jpg

:lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

AMG. Happy birthdayyy

Indeed happy (belated) birthday NB.

Gratz on page 6 you spammer. :P Here's some more in honor of your b-day...

16_12_2003-spam.jpg

:lol:

:lol: thanks kaida. Another image for my folder :XD:.

Was your birthday? :ohnoes:

Happy Birthday buddy :P

Whad'ya get?

I got an upgraded graphics card, heaps of cash and xbox live membership. With the cash I bought Mw, WaW and Fallout 3 on PC and I got mw2 on PC for christmas to go with the video card. Probably the last time I'll be getting so many gifts though :P.

PS: That was from relatives as well. My parents would be broke by now if they bought me all that stuff :lol:.

UPDATE: I have not been mining, as you can probably see. I've had a lot of games I'm currently playing through, about 5 or so. Once I've used up these games, I'll get back to mining. I didn't expect to get so much cash and so many games from relatives, so I'm sure you all understand :?. Sorry to all my loyal blog readers :(. Expect me back to mining soon though. Runescape is calling, after all ;).

disturbeda.png

I can definitely forgive being sucked in by Fallout 3, but only for so long my friend. Don't slack on your mining. :shame: I hope you're enjoying it though. If I brought Fallout 3 home, I think my poor old computer would have a heart attack. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I can definitely forgive being sucked in by Fallout 3, but only for so long my friend. Don't slack on your mining. :shame: I hope you're enjoying it though. If I brought Fallout 3 home, I think my poor old computer would have a heart attack. :lol:

:lol: I feel your pain. I'm currently stuck on my old crappy computer because my current one died (see below).

Cool blog, bro. :thumbup:

Hehe, thanks. Its been dead for a while, but I'll be starting up again once my computer is fixed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the downtime. My computer was wiped because it had some troubles with a virus, THEN the internet dropped out for a week or so, THEN we got the internet fixed up BUT my computer isn't connecting. Yes, I checked the cords, settings, etc. My router is picking up a connection but my computer isnt :(.

Once I get this all sorted out I'm back to mining! Promise ;)

disturbeda.png

I, too, have been sucked in by other games, so I don't play RS that much now.

However, I don't play those american FPSes... they're too violent for me. :P

I just play various games on my Wii. Right now I'm playing New Super Mario Bros Wii.

Damn, I need to level more...

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I, too, have been sucked in by other games, so I don't play RS that much now.

However, I don't play those american FPSes... they're too violent for me. :P

I just play various games on my Wii. Right now I'm playing New Super Mario Bros Wii.

Damn, I need to level more...

The Wii is extremely fun. I always get on and play Wii Play, I'm trying to beat my score of 60 on 9-Ball :P. I also play wii sports/resort, mainly bowling, tennis, basketball and swordplay. Still, I do miss my extremely violent American FPS games... Well, the ones that Michael atkinson hasn't shat on and thrown out the window :?.

disturbeda.png

The Wii is extremely fun. I always get on and play Wii Play, I'm trying to beat my score of 60 on 9-Ball :P. I also play wii sports/resort, mainly bowling, tennis, basketball and swordplay. Still, I do miss my extremely violent American FPS games... Well, the ones that Michael atkinson hasn't shat on and thrown out the window :?.

Wii play, and wii sports/resort? :blink:

You need to play some REAL games on the Wii, man. Here's my recommendations:

-Super Mario Galaxy*

-New Super Mario Bros Wii

-Super Smash Bros Brawl**

-Mario Kart Wii**

*nunchuk required

**nunchuk isn't required, but I highly recommend it

Oh, and for the latter 3 games, call your friends over and play the games with you. It supports 4 players at most, so have fun! :D

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Wii play, and wii sports/resort? :blink:

You need to play some REAL games on the Wii, man. Here's my recommendations:

-Super Mario Galaxy*

-New Super Mario Bros Wii

-Super Smash Bros Brawl**

-Mario Kart Wii**

*nunchuk required

**nunchuk isn't required, but I highly recommend it

Oh, and for the latter 3 games, call your friends over and play the games with you. It supports 4 players at most, so have fun! :D

Tell me about it. I've being bugging my parents to get them, or at least think about getting them, but they won't listen to me. I'm afraid it's not my console, so I don't really have a say in the kind of games we get. Still, I'll try. For now I'll have to go to my friends place; he's got SSB Brawl and Super Mario Bros Wii :P.

disturbeda.png

Back at school today! I got my timetable, classes, and my new math class today. Turns out we are in the same class as last year, so I'm with all my friends again, and all my teachers I've either had before and get along with or have heard good things about. Also, don't know whether this is good or abd but, I made it into accelerated maths for year 10, meaning that I do my HSC for Maths in year 11 *gulp*. I can drop out if I want to, but I won't; It gives you an extra chance to do well, bcause you can always redo it in year 12 if you fail/get a mark you didn't like.

So, another day, another school year and a new start to my mining goal! I can get started on soe serious powermining once I get my brand new windows 7 home premium either tonight, tomorrow night or on the weekend; whichever proves to be the most available time slot :P.

disturbeda.png

War of Legends is a nice diversion of my time, only takes around 10 minutes maximum to do everything I need to do for the day (because it runs in realtime, I can just leave it to do its thing :thumbsup:). I have a maths test first lesson back, to see where we are at the moment and for some revision. They really don't muck around -.-. Anyway, that means that I will be studying for that test, but that also means that I won't have much time for any other game except runescape :lol:. So, I'll try and get 75 this weekend, then 77 by the end of the week, but I'm not making any promises at the moment ;).

Oh, forgot to mention; I got windows 7 today! It's great, I mean it's REALLY great. Vista was so damn annoying and this is just perfect! I've being playing all my games with no problems at all so far and everything has run smoothly. It's a nice break from the constant blue screens that I got and the incessant (run as administrator) option for most of my games :P. This means that I will be able to play runescape on max graphics with no "lag" (not a good term but whatever) due to choppy framerate or other associated issues with a crap graphics card.

So, I'll be starting tomorrow after cricket and getting right in there. Only have 60K experiene till I get level 75 anyways, so it'll be a walk in the park :).

disturbeda.png

Just got a quick 12K experience, so only 48K till 75 :). I'll finish it off either Saturday or Sunday. I'd continue playing, but I've finished downloading all my CoD 5 patches, and I have to install them, so rs will run really slow in Swiftkit :P.

EDIT: 7th page :o. Almost as big as my old blog I think... Maybe a bit smaller. Eh, most of the posts are mine but whatever :lol:.

disturbeda.png

You got Windows 7? How is it? Is it as awesome as XP or as fail as Vista?

Also, hopefully you can get the next mining level soon.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

You got Windows 7? How is it? Is it as awesome as XP or as fail as Vista?

Also, hopefully you can get the next mining level soon.

Windows 7 is pretty damn amazing tbh :D. Its basically easy to use, reliable so far, and looks like vista but even better this time around (of course that's debatable, if you didn't like how vista looked before then you probably won't like the theme of Windows 7 now :P). But all these little features that seem insignificant (like having thumbnail view of all your open internet windows, or being able to instantly minimise all windows not currently in use by shaking your open window) actually get used quite frequently. So, yeah, if you're thinking of upgrading anytime soon; do it :D.

Warning though; If you're upgrading From XP, it will wipe your drive, so you'll need a portable hard drive if you want to keep all your files. An upgrade from vista is extremely easy however).

Just a quick update; Another 12K down, was playing while my patch was installing and it actually isn't that bad. I've got a cricket game tomorrow so I'll be going to bed now. Only 36K till 75 mining, so I'll finish that off tomorrow probs, then I'll get back on WaW and CoD 4. See you all tomorrow :).

disturbeda.png

[hide=75 mining]100130135723.png[/hide]

My first level for the new year :). Time to go get 77 and stop slacking off. Really looking forward to LRC. I wanna try and get 77 by the end of the week, because they'll start piling on the work in the second and third week of school...

disturbeda.png

Gratzziez on the 75 mining. :) (Change your title again.)

And I wish there was a type of living rock caverns in F2P. Concentrated iron would probably do, no more than that.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog