Ooh I'm back.

BabyPunchers

Well I've come back after maybe a 4-5 month hiatus from Runescape. I realize I've come back during a pretty boring time though. I was just wondering, is my equipment still the latest out there? Here's a picture of my gear at the moment.

090709224735.png

Camping Abby Demons right now as it seems Whips have went up quite a bit so that's what I'm using. When I get back to slayer, I'll use my Torag's Torso and a Geyser Titan, and my slayer mask. i have about 40m to work with. Is there anything I should be using? Anything I have that's obsolete? Thanks for your help.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Your equipment sucks. Jagex released a huge stream of bug-free, high level combat in the last few months.

Dw, you're fine.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Okay thanks guys. And I would get bandos, but it's just not worth the money. Kinda boring. Might buy the torso just for the looks. But all my money is going to summoning :)

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.