Xbox360 'Project Natal'

RayOxide

I came across this a while ago, and I think it's a bit stupid. I'm sure you guys have seen or read about it..

--if there is a thread on this please lock.

Youtube link.

Personally there are a few things wrong I find. And no, this isnt just trying to find a way to flame the Xbox360 or Microsoft in any way.

First, there may be complications with certain moving things in the background.

And in the video, where the guy is Skateboarding, there is about.. No way to do 9/10 of the tricks in skateboarding games..

There would also be alot of other complications with this that they're thinking of, and the price of something so unnecessary would be stupid.

The idea is good, but it wont happen properly for a while..

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Yes, the idea is sound, but it won't work in my opinion. If you think Wii games are motion fests, this is going to completely change your mind. Not only will games have a different control scheme, but everything you do will be mapped to motion (probably). You'll only be able to play the game as long as you don't get tired. I won't be using Natal because I don't even have room for it in my room and I'm also not very interested in it. Microsoft wanted to get into the motion control business, but I believe they are trying something that just won't work. We will see though, it was only just announced so we have little information available to us.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!